Notices

for the anti-war group

Old 02-02-2003, 08:07 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,645 Likes on 3,773 Posts
Angry for the anti-war group

IRAQIS SEE DIVINE JUSTICE
But Iraqis, facing the possibility of a U.S.-led assault on their country over banned weapons of mass destruction, said the shuttle tragedy was God’s retribution on Americans.
“We are happy that it broke up,” government employee Abdul Jabbar al-Quraishi said.
“God wants to show that his might is greater than the Americans. They have encroached on our country. God is avenging us,” he said.

The Associated Press and Reuters contributed to this report.

The following was printed from MSN.com homepage, i hope they get to meet him soon too!!!
Old 02-02-2003, 08:16 AM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They have to wait for God to avenge them, they don't have a prayer of doing it themselves. Although I don't know what they think needs to be avenged, maybe their own mistreatment of others?
I wish we would stop worrying about PC BS and turn that whole area into a giant pane of glass. I know many arabs and they are a SCARY people, even the smart Americanized ones have very twisted perceptions and are violent.
Old 02-02-2003, 08:45 AM
Registered

what other thoughts would one expect from some of these radicals....must have been "Gods retribution" gassing the Kurdish minority in Iraq in the late 80's

I think the mission is quite clear
Old 02-02-2003, 08:47 AM
surfacetension

GO4 , all the people who are yelling about going to war , were yelling "why didn,t we do something or when did we know " and not stop the WTC . Let,s just go get them BEFORE they get us again. They want to meet Allah " We can arrange that"

Old 02-02-2003, 09:08 AM
Registered

Yeah Baby !!!!! F*@King Rag Heads !!!!
Old 02-02-2003, 09:21 AM
Registered

"LETS DO IT BABY" I just ask that we all stand behind are military like we do sports teams and be there for them. I love sports like any other true american,but country FIRST. Here in Tampa the outpoor for the Bucs were great,but can we do the same for MacDill AFB. I would because I know countrys with dictators like him will only be out to destroy all mankind if they feel they might succeed. Lets not forget the austrian who almost succeded(HITLER). This time it`s not arian it`s muslim.

Last edited by Donzi Corleone; 02-02-2003 at 09:24 AM.
Old 02-02-2003, 09:39 AM
mlitefan

I wonder what this guy's take on "Gods retribution" will be in a few weeks when over 600 cruise missles rip his world apart?

Old 02-02-2003, 11:17 AM
Allan4

The "antiwar" radicals do not care about this stuff, they are on their own agenda. They are not patriots, they are working on a political level, the same political level that got us in this position in the first place. Infact, I an very certain that a number of these "Americans" are pleased at the Shuttle disaster as well. I am talking about the radicals, not the main stream liberals. These wacky poeple make me vomit. If you think I am wrong, you are kidding yourselves. GO USA!! RIP our brave Columbia Astronauts......

Old 02-02-2003, 11:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Allen the point is that 298 Million of us did NOT protest and when these Panty Waists finally get us into the street we will truly make short work of them!

Touching on the Middle East as You Know the “Worlds Dumbest Man” Inhabits that place,(could be from lack of oxygen no greenery) I heard the same bull**** after the Gulf War IE: Hurricane Andrew was our payback from Allah