Notices

APBA SVL 2 Team Line Up

Old 02-06-2003, 01:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default phone call..........

I just received a phone call from the future throttleman of the 39 Skater SVL Twin. If anybody can make that boat a contender, he can. Sticker Boy knows who he is I'm sure. SVL Twin is going to be the class to watch in 2003 APBA Offshore - BH
Old 02-06-2003, 04:10 PM
F-1 WARLOCK

hey BH i herd our goy lance is in a svl2 for next year. i hopr to see you at a couple races. godd luck Andy

Old 02-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Rick#29

Default Re: ?

Originally posted by PWRBOATTOURS
Rick:

Has anybody stepped up to the plate on your Extreme? That is one awesome boat! BH
Brian, alot of people have made apointments to see it the week of the Miami boat show.

Old 02-06-2003, 06:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Default your boy.....Lance is the man

Andy - Lance was your guy damnitt. I ran my 1st race w/ Lance and should of kept him every race that year - oh well - you and him were quite a pair. Good luck on the sell of the Extreme , Rick. That boat will be up front if you are rigging and doing the set up - BH

Last edited by THEJOKER; 02-06-2003 at 07:02 PM.
Old 02-06-2003, 08:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It will certainly be a class to watch.
Old 02-06-2003, 11:13 PM
Duchess

Todd Welling told me Monday that he finalized the deal and will be driving the Skater V this year Talk about negotiation skills (trust me!). This will be fun to watch! Good luck with sponsorship, T!

Old 02-07-2003, 08:06 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thumbs up Lance Henrichsen throttling

This will be a team to deal with ! Hell yea - I'll never forget the first time I got in the boat w/ Lance - Newport Beach , CA in 5 ft ground swells in my new race boat. That guy is nuts - haha - BH
Old 02-07-2003, 09:35 AM
fandango70

everyone keeps saying the svl class is the one to watch and they should get rid of Super Vee. Well from the results of last years races it seems to me that svl is nothing but F2 with a canopy. In fact if you read the results the F2 boats ran faster averages at many of the races than the svl twin class. Given the cost of replacing Bravos all season and and the use of what are stocker engines it seems that svl is more for people who want a glorified factory boat rather than a real race boat which is what Super Vee really is. Just my .02 cents.

Old 02-07-2003, 09:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IT LOOKS LIKE SVL 2 IS GOING TO BE A BIGGER HIT IN 2003!
Old 02-07-2003, 09:58 AM
F-1 WARLOCK

HEY BH I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE RACES. LANCE IS THE MAN. I HAVE SEEN HIM DO THINGS WITH A BOAT THAT IS UNBELIEVEABLE. MOST OF THE GUYS TALK ABOUT BIG WATER BUT THAT MAN KNOWS WHAT IT ALL ABOUT. ONE OF IF NOT THE BEST MEN ON THE STICKS. WE WILL SEE WHAT SHAPES UP IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I HEAR HE IS WORKING ON A DEAL TO RUN A SVLCAT. TAKE CARE I WILL SEE YOU SOON.

Quick Reply: APBA SVL 2 Team Line Up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.