Notices

A Sad, Sad Post

Old 02-04-2003, 09:23 AM
Bayley

In no way am I sticking up for any of these guys, but be careful what you read on the Internet!

-Bayley

Old 02-04-2003, 09:38 AM
Allan4

Originally posted by Shane
Mike,

Are you sure you want to start this? The abuse you will take will be horrendous.

Old 02-04-2003, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good catch, Bayley.

BTW, I like your avatar!
Old 02-04-2003, 11:01 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb

How Many people are out of work Right NOW ?????

Hows the market doing ????

His doing a good job. Right

MIke
Old 02-04-2003, 12:45 PM
Registered

People are out of work? Because our economy was hit hard when Terrorists attacked our country, the Stock Market is down because Our Ex-President allowed companies to cook their books to make stock prices rise, after Clintons salaries limits all top executives were paid through stock options.
President Bush inherited a country that had 8 years of false growth one company cook by 7 billion. The Investor makes the market go not the government right now investor confidence is down, Thanks Bill
Osama bin laddan said 9/11 was in defense of our attack on Afganastan the very day Monica was testifying to the Grand jury.
Why didn't Bill consult with the defense establish a plan and an outcome then go after Osama? All sick willy did is stir up the hornets nest!
George Bush has had to deal with alot, Tom Das-hole and all the other dems in Washington, corp scandal, Terrorism, a bankrupt airline industry(because of terrorism- which means jobs) and War.
He has done so in my opion with the countrys best interest in mind NOT RE-ELECTION
Old 02-04-2003, 12:49 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

What's really Sad Sad is this topic at the top of my BOATING message board.

For the past hour there has been on average, 10 of the top 20 topics have been about anything but boating.

Old 02-04-2003, 01:00 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Runaway
How Many people are out of work Right NOW ?????

Hows the market doing ????

His doing a good job. Right

MIke
Sorry bro - I try to stay away from the whole political thing here on OSA because I'm sure there are so many others far more knowledgeable than I on this board regarding the political arena.
BUT - If I recall the last 6 months prior to the last election the economy was already in a tailspin.
And, if I recall correctly Clinton didn't introduce any economic plans that radically turned the US economy around.
Rather, it was the economic plans and success of his PREDECESORS that Clinton rode for 8 years before his lame ass economic plans crashed and burned my 401K.
Sorry - the economy is a slow and ponderous thing. Ups and downs take years to happen, not months. Correcting the mistakes of people before you take time. First you have to take action to stop the damage, initiate a plan to reverse the damage, and then wait for the healing to begin.
Clinton made a mockery of the position of President. He was pretty much tried and found guilty in the public courtroom - too bad he never made it to a criminal courtroom for his just dessert.
Old 02-04-2003, 10:17 PM
toonatime

and a man, not qualified to be a 2nd Lieutenant in the Armed Forces, pretended to be Commander-in-Chief..!!!!!
USA retired

Old 02-05-2003, 06:56 AM
Registered

Originally posted by G-Force
Sorry bro - I try to stay away from the whole political thing here on OSA because I'm sure there are so many others far more knowledgeable than I on this board regarding the political arena.
BUT - If I recall the last 6 months prior to the last election the economy was already in a tailspin.
And, if I recall correctly Clinton didn't introduce any economic plans that radically turned the US economy around.
Rather, it was the economic plans and success of his PREDECESORS that Clinton rode for 8 years before his lame ass economic plans crashed and burned my 401K.
Sorry - the economy is a slow and ponderous thing. Ups and downs take years to happen, not months. Correcting the mistakes of people before you take time. First you have to take action to stop the damage, initiate a plan to reverse the damage, and then wait for the healing to begin.
Clinton made a mockery of the position of President. He was pretty much tried and found guilty in the public courtroom - too bad he never made it to a criminal courtroom for his just dessert.
EXACTLY!
Old 02-05-2003, 06:58 AM
Registered

Originally posted by catmando
Bush barely qualified as a pilot, with the lowest grade possible before washout. One of his friends, after a wild and dangerous ride with Bush at the controls of a private plane, said he would never fly with him again. A good thing he DIDN'T go to Vietnam; he would've crashed a multi-million-dollar plane my taxes paid for.
So because he wasn't a good pilot he is not a good leader of teh country? You cannot draw any correlation between the two. I personally think he sucks as a public speaker but is a good president fighting for what is in the best interest of the country, not his or any one particular groups best interest, letting the chips fall where they may. We CERTAINLY CANNOT say that about the prior administration.That was all about 8 years if their own PERSONAL AND POLITICAL gain!

Quick Reply: A Sad, Sad Post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.