Notices

SUV's being ticketed?

Old 02-04-2003, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its all a bunch of tree hugging hippie crap.

they sell cool fake tickets here: www.ricecop.com
Old 02-04-2003, 11:58 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 946 Likes on 475 Posts

tell us how you realy feel! lol

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 02-04-2003, 12:11 PM
Registered

Hey....at least they said "please".
Attached Thumbnails SUV's being ticketed?-ticket.jpg  
Old 02-04-2003, 01:05 PM
jr

Lets see now. The true cost. Okay, How many SUV's are produced in the US each year. Millions So while everyone stops buying them how many people get put out of work in the assembly plants, while they change over to producing cars. Alot. How about the suppliers that have to produce the parts that go into the SUV's. Alot. Okay sure small cars can be made instead. BUT, you just can't start cranking out 5 million Ford Focus' tomorrow. You need to build more tools to support the increase in volume. That will take months/years. Retool that plants, months/years. What happens to all the out of work auto workers and suppliers while new tools are made? Welfare?

These numbnuts must think that you just turn a dial and more cars pop out. Now that is assuming that the normal thinking public WANTS a little car. There is a reason people drive what they drive, it fits their lifestyle.

Now in the eco-nuts case I can see how a small car fits their lifestyle. They sit at home all day with nothing to do and no where to go, so a little electric car that goes 5 miles is perfect for them to drive down to the local Organic Vegatable Market for a salad. Personally I can't see a Focus pulling my boat down to the ramp. I can see my boat pulling the Focus down the ramp.

I just wish I had the time to sit and be a dreamer of a better place. And also have the time to walk around and paper the world with more junk mail.

Sorry, just a little rant. Now back to work on the 2006 SUV I'm designing. Peckers.

Old 02-04-2003, 01:09 PM
Registered

my money, my car, my fuel, so f*** off
Old 02-04-2003, 01:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

There's just no cure for idiots...
Old 02-04-2003, 01:35 PM
Brad Perry

It kinda hard to tell the difference between these morons and the extremists them claim we are empowering by burning fuel. Niether one can see any real origin of responsibility. Some people aren't happy unless they have a finger in someones face.

So if it isn't gas, what's next? if we didn't buy their oil, they would just be starving and having sand fights in the desert. Then they would terrorize us because they didn't like the food we were shipping them to stay alive. Some just refuse to recognize that there are people out there that are never going to act in a responsible way.......

I think it would be cute to put these type of people in the hot seat for awhile (but not be able to do any damage). Let them try these panty wade solutions and watch as they get trampled by tyrants...

Last edited by Brad Perry; 02-04-2003 at 01:40 PM.

Old 02-04-2003, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the sooner we use up all of the oil reserves in the middle east,the sooner those freaks will be to poor to commit act's of terrorism against the normal people of the world.so if you want to help send the middle east back to the middle ages,drive gas guzzuling suv's,and big gas sucking offshore boats.just think of it this way,every time you hit the throttles on your boat you are helping to end terrorism.
Old 02-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Baja Daze
There's just no cure for idiots...
Didnt someone have in their signature "You can't fix Dumb" and "Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"