Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Super Cat Light class (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/42677-super-cat-light-class.html)

BlakeandBrock 02-05-2003 10:47 AM

Super Cat Light class

1 Attachment(s)
Super Cat Light Class is going to be an exciting class this year. There are so many new competitive boats coming to the APBA. Most of the guys from last year will be back plus Paul Whitier in a new Skater with Pat Patell... Steve Page in a new Nor-tech... Larry Goldman... and a lot of guys from SBI are coming over to join us. I think it's going to be one of the premier classes this year. Plus there are a few driver/throttleman changes within the class that may make it very interesting. Its going to be an unbelievable season.

BlakeandBrock 02-05-2003 12:07 PM

Rumor has it that Joey Gratton is the new throttleman for the DIRTY DUCK team. Let me know what you all think about that. He was previously the national and world champion in the In-mocean boat..

What boat do you all think is going to be the most competitive this year?

overbored 02-05-2003 12:31 PM

Dirty Duck!

T2x 02-05-2003 01:47 PM

Joey Gratton is one of the unsung talents in the sport....and a gentleman to boot....... nice combination. He knows how to win graciously.

T2x

BILL W 02-05-2003 01:58 PM

Hey Guys
Watch out for Whittier in his new SKATER it is being put together by John V who is one of the best in the buisness,and Paul is one of the best set up guys out there,I think that they will be one of the teams to beat.I also have heard that Kirk Dunteman is getting into the boat with Jerry Sorentino and they will also be a
team hard to beat.Good luck to all of you.

throttleup 02-05-2003 02:02 PM

Dirty Duck,

We are looking forward to seeing you again this season....Joey is a WINNER in many ways! Congrats on 2002 Joey!

Julie

BlakeandBrock 02-05-2003 02:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm not slug, i'm just a crew member on the DIRTY DUCK team. I'm just getting jacked up for the new season. Rumor has it that the DUCK is getting a new face lift, Kinetic animation is creating a new disign for it.

There's a lot of new boats coming out and its going to be anybody's battle. I also heard that Kirk is getting into a boat with Jerry Sorentino but Jerry told me the other day that it's not 100%. Those two together would be a strong team though.

There's a bunch of guys that are getting into the Super Cat Light class that have been around the circuit for many years such as Paul Whittier, Steve Page, Kirk Dunteman, Pat Patell, its going to be great racing. This may take super cat light class to the next level. Should be a great season.

NASTY HABIT 02-05-2003 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
quack QUACK

BlakeandBrock 02-05-2003 03:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'll let slug know he needs to come check out the forums. And as far as Jerry Sorentino's boat being for sale, I think as of right now its not for sale. He was contemplating but as of this moment I think its up in the air and he still wants to race.

yahoo 02-05-2003 05:40 PM

Supercat light was/is my favorite class. Where else can you race and poker run all year on the same set of motors.

Which I still had my 36.

Curtis