Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Orleans boat show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/42817-new-orleans-boat-show.html)

Strip Poker 388 02-06-2003 07:34 PM

New Orleans boat show

Any body going this week end?

Jassman 02-06-2003 07:45 PM

My boat is there, as well as Total Marine and Performance, stop by and check out RaDiOAcTiVe, 37 Active Thunder. Powerboat Mag article should be out this or next month as well, Jeff Jassby:D

Strip Poker 388 02-08-2003 05:11 PM

jassman are you going to be there sunday, we are prob going to drive down see the show,and come by and see ya.

rjcardinal 02-08-2003 05:43 PM

Just got back from the show. Met Jeff (Jassman) and saw RadioActive, The pics online and in the magazines dont do it justice. Its impressive and totaly unique. The KE 675s looked great and the Imco drives, Marine Machine steering, and 380s K planes hanging off the back really made a statement. Not to mention the 5 blade props. The fit and finish of the boat and the details were outstanding. It was obviously the best boat in the show and attracted a lot of attention. Jeff was a great guy to meet in person as were the guys from Total Marine Performance. Total Marine also had a booth inside with a couple of nasty looking blower motors.

The New Orleans show is mostly fishing boats and run abouts. The only other performance non fishing boats there were 3 Bajas from False River Motor Sports. Sammy had a 33 Outlaw with 496 Mag HO's that looked good.

It was worth the trip just to see RadioActive.

It was good to meet you Jeff. Maybe Ill see you on the water around the Gulf Coast and get to ride on that bad boy.

Ron

X-Rated30 02-08-2003 11:11 PM

Would have loved to have gone, but I am working all weekend getting ready for a trial.

The next free time I have will be the first weekend of Mardi Gras (i.e. - 2/21). Anyone gonna be in N.O.? I'll be down.

Jassman 02-09-2003 08:14 AM

Hey Rob, I'll be there at 2pm today, hope to meet you.

RJ and JMEG, thanks for coming and for all the compliments, it was real nice meeting you guys. I would like to hook up with you all this spring or summer. We are having our quartly Thunder run in Destin, March 27- 30, you guys are all invited, the more the better. Last run from FT. Laud. to the keys we had a 45 Sonic, a few 37 A.T. , a 28, and 22 A.T., it was a blast. If you cant make that let me know if there are any other runs or get togethers, Sandy and I will be at the Tic-Fa run for sure this year, thanks and take care. :D Jeff

Strip Poker 388 02-10-2003 06:32 PM

jeff the boat looked great, i bet it got a lot of atention being in the front door.sorry we missed you, went early sunday.will defently catch up you at tick faw 200. will be there for the royal purple also in june.
met sammy at the show also, said they were bringing a 40 baja with lite layup and 3 blower motors to the 200 run .sounds like its going to be a fast one.
jeff again sorry we missed you,
rob

jmeng 02-11-2003 12:07 PM

Best part of the show was getting to see Radio Active. Glad we got a chance to talk to you Jassman. Hopefully we'll see you on the Tickfaw 200.