Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Prayers For Fellow OSO Member (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/42822-prayers-fellow-oso-member.html)

Kent Perroux 02-07-2003 08:22 PM

Hang in there Mike!!!

Allan4 02-07-2003 09:32 PM

Man-o-man....keep praying for Mike everyone. Please keep us posted, hope so much this works out.

nebulous 02-07-2003 10:09 PM

:( :( Sending a card in the Morning.........

CHRIS C NJ 02-07-2003 10:12 PM

My thoughts go out to your friend and his Family

Audiofn 02-08-2003 07:54 AM

I just fired off a Bear and flower arrangement from the OSO family. This guy was always a tough inspector back when I was racing but he was SUPER fair and he always helped out and made suggestions to us to make the boat safer. It is sad to me to see the guy that cared so much about our safty get hurt in a accident like this. He is one tough MO FO so I am confident that he wil pull through this fine. Hang in there mike!!!!!!

Jon

Warlock 27 02-08-2003 08:20 AM

Thanks for the update Steve..Mike is s stand up guy..always helped when I first came to this sport..

My prayers and thoughts are with ya Mike..I have faith you will pull through..GET WELL......

Biggus 02-08-2003 08:24 AM

Fever Mike, I wish you a speedy recovery!

Kurt.

pullmytrigger 02-08-2003 09:06 AM

NO no no no! jeez sorry to hear about this Mike. You know of all the people on OSO, Fever Mike is right up at the top of the list of "people to meet" Weve had some colourful discussions over the years in the never ending "29 Fever, single or twins?" debate. Ive also been guilty of starting threads in the Fountain section to specificly piss off Mike!! Recently I thought he was really pissed at me then I met up with him on the chat line, smoothed things out and we both had a good laugh over it. People have posted that Mike is a tough customer and I believe it. I am very sad to hear of this. Ive had more than my share of grave injuries myself, Time to dig in Mike, hang in there, get well, I know you'll be back.........Doug:( :( :) :)

CigDaze 02-08-2003 09:22 AM

Mike,
I am terribly saddened to learn of your accident. I hope you get well very soon and have a quick and full recovery. My thoughts are with you, Mike! Hang in there, buddy!

Your Friend,
Nick

dangerkitty2 02-08-2003 09:23 AM

Mike & Lisa Carter, Stay firm in your faith

:( !!Stay strong you two. Mike, remember when we raced your Scarab, the infamous E-33, all the trials & tribulations. What
a blast we had:D chalenged APBA and won most of the time!
I believe we still have our shirts. Those were the
days, stay STRONG in this, as you do everything and you
will be alright. I have been to Utah, NM and now off to Canada
but my next stop is Tampa to see you. Lisa, please call, let us
know what we can do, we are here for you, and we are praying.
dk2 & kitten
Glenn & Charlene:(