Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by BRUCE SEROFF
dont pay them no mind...they have bosses who watch them
when they are on line
I'm only on OSO from 8-5 monday - friday so I got no excuse
WELCOME
Old 02-10-2003, 01:38 PM
SuperV

Just Once -im the same way just on HOT BOAT, but always lurking here. But a few OSO guys have made the jump so i figured i would too!

Old 02-10-2003, 01:39 PM
SuperV

So do you need to be a gold member to have an avater?

Old 02-10-2003, 01:47 PM
Registered

don't think so.
Old 02-10-2003, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by SuperV
So do you need to be a gold member to have an avater?
Don't give Steve& Jeff any new $$$ IDEAS...... Welcome SuperV......
Old 02-10-2003, 02:04 PM
SuperV

Smile

Originally posted by Jolley
Don't give Steve& Jeff any new $$$ IDEAS...... Welcome SuperV......
LOL Thanks...

Old 02-10-2003, 02:12 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

SuperV, I have seen these bolsters first hand as a frind of mind installed them in a 28Cig SS i just re-rigged for him. They are nice seats for the most part. The drop out part is a bit cheezy as its only an aluminum tube you twist...sort of a pain to do while under power but it does the job for the price you pay. I think it was Puder that put together a group buy a while back from these guys....i think it was like around $900 for the pair which aint bad for new seats.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 02-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Registered

All a board.Well I say welcome to .I am trying to decide to have a new type of bolster made up and am not quite ready to dump the old ones quite yet but if I get off my ass maybe.My problem with dropout style is that when the bottom is droped out there is nothing to lean my butt on so I tend to lean to the right side steady my right hand on the throttel and push away from the wheel.I am still in the planning stage but I want a combo leaning post and back support that the back comes forward when I stand up and the butt support stays where it should under my butt! I can take some pics of what I have now if you thing that might be the way you want to go but they are kinda cheap with two pins that have to be pulled and is not real swift.James
Old 02-10-2003, 02:49 PM
Kohldog

Originally posted by SuperV
Thank you. Not a very friendly bunch around here or maybe it was the subject of the thread!No big deal...
SuperV, Hopefully you don't find this to be true as you continue on your OSO career. From what I've seen it can take a little while for someone to respond and then the reply's start flowing. I think sometime people don't want to be the first one to respond to a post.

Old 02-10-2003, 02:50 PM
SuperV

Originally posted by FloridianSon
All a board.Well I say welcome to .I am trying to decide to have a new type of bolster made up and am not quite ready to dump the old ones quite yet but if I get off my ass maybe.My problem with dropout style is that when the bottom is droped out there is nothing to lean my butt on so I tend to lean to the right side steady my right hand on the throttel and push away from the wheel.I am still in the planning stage but I want a combo leaning post and back support that the back comes forward when I stand up and the butt support stays where it should under my butt! I can take some pics of what I have now if you thing that might be the way you want to go but they are kinda cheap with two pins that have to be pulled and is not real swift.James
I am very interested in your seats let me know and send me some pics. I have a lead on a side by side set where the bottom folds up to support you bum just like you need, maybe we can work out a deal!

Quick Reply: Newbie/ looking for bolsters?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.