Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   O.T. ?? for you guys involved with big trucks ! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/43234-o-t-you-guys-involved-big-trucks.html)

boot 02-12-2003 11:12 AM

O.T. ?? for you guys involved with big trucks !

I had a Kenworth aerocab sleeper (sleeper only)listed on ebay for sale . Seams as though the bidders had nothing better to do then waist my time and ruin my auction !:mad:

If your guys wanted to sell such a thing ,where would you list it ? What are sites that have used truck stuff for sale ?
I listed it online on truck paper.com and and truck trader . Anybody have any ideas ?? I am taking it off the truck and don't want it sitting around taking up space . Thanks for any help you can give . JOE

Cord 02-12-2003 12:57 PM

What about contacting a Kenworth dealer? They might just have a contact.

JUSTONCE 02-12-2003 02:35 PM

did you llist it in your local "big truck trader"

SummerObsession 02-12-2003 02:44 PM

Joe:
If you can get anyone to bid on a sleeper, SELL IT! In our country, we take them off all the time to make dump trucks, fuel wagons, etc, etc. and there is an oversupply of them. The best lck I had was with a truck salvage yard. Occasionally they need them for a rebuild.
Otherwise they make one hell of a doghouse.

WARPAINT 02-12-2003 03:41 PM

I sold my 1996 peterbilt triaxle thru tnt magazine.i believe they have a website.only recieved about 5 calls on it but a guy from pittsburg drove 5 hours to come see it and bought it a cople weeks later.i used the $ to buy my current house and boat.yes there is money to be made in trucking......the day you sell it;)

eMotiondriver 02-12-2003 04:15 PM

Try contacting Arrow Truck sales the have many locations.

eMotiondriver 02-12-2003 04:19 PM

Also contact a big truck body shop at some dealers or independents

mama tryed 02-13-2003 05:48 AM

We Advertise in the American Trucker Mag. It is a Nation Wide Publcation , plus every Truck Stop has a Rack of them, near the Fuel Desk...

mama tryed 02-13-2003 06:04 AM

Bye the Way , I can Help you, with your Big Truck, Tire needs!

boot 02-13-2003 05:27 PM

THanks everyone for your replies ! Probably not an easy thing to sell but I know someone needs it and I don't want to waist it .

SummerO, MY dog owns our HOUSE ! He says none of that out side crap ! He needs his AC, and heat , and the couch !:rolleyes: But then ,that sleeper has all of those . Maybe I could add it onto the house as the "dog wing " !

Mama tryed, Whats that about tires ?:eureka: The stupid S.O.B. I bought the truck from left the valve stem caps on the inside duals when he rotated them . I geuss it wasn't worth checking the air pressure in them ! IT had 30psi in those 2 and cupped them bad !!!:mad: The rest had 90 and are perfect . Are you a tire dealer ? Which add is yours ? Is it yourcompany or who you work for ? THanks everyone , JOE