Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Genuine Psychological TEST (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/43621-ot-genuine-psychological-test.html)

SPWilson 02-18-2003 02:02 PM

OT: Genuine Psychological TEST

It is a story about a girl. While at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, she believed him to be so much her dream guy, that she fell in love with him but never asked for his number and then...

A few days later, the girl kills her own sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

Give this some thought for a while before you scroll down. Your first thought is what counts here.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Answer:
She never got his phone number so she killed her own sister because she was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test people to determine if they may have the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it as indicated above. If you didn't answer correctly - good for you.
>
If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I we can avoid you.

dangerkitty2 02-18-2003 02:06 PM

I thought the sister stole him, what's that mean? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SpectreBoy 02-18-2003 05:55 PM

Who Me?

I flunked, but don't worry I don't like going to funerals.

packinair 02-18-2003 06:03 PM

Hmmmm I am not sure if I pass or fail, I said she killed her to get back at the guy for looking at her sister at the last funeral and is luring him there to suduce him and eat his organs. this is just base soley on women I have dated and what I would expect out of them...:rolleyes:

HyperBaja 02-18-2003 06:05 PM

did she believe in voodoo too packin?

I guess Im crazy and going to kill someone according to that.... Oh, I will tell this to people I dont like and hopefully they will leave me alone!!!

CigDaze 02-18-2003 06:15 PM

So, you mean her sister didn't steal her batteries in her greatest time of need?....

:D

Ron P 02-18-2003 09:07 PM

Yikes, I thought he might have been the long lost sister's husband and when see found out...

Glad to be wrong for once.

florida gator 02-19-2003 08:46 AM

I figure most women should get that right.

JUSTONCE 02-19-2003 09:10 AM

Originally posted by Baja Daze
So, you mean her sister didn't steal her batteries in her greatest time of need?....

:D

lmfao:D :D :D

MitchStellin 02-19-2003 09:32 AM

I thought she was jealous of the sister so she killed her. I never even once thought the real answer. Thats a relief.:D