Notices

SCOPE - WHY ???

Old 05-21-2001, 10:10 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well said DMAN, I gotta join after that!
Old 05-21-2001, 10:39 PM
DEVIL MAN

Skygod....it will be great having you be a part of our club. Money back guaranteed if you don't think it is a good value. If you need any help or have any questions, just holler.....and thank you!!!!!

DMan

Old 05-21-2001, 11:21 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

rick32,
I'm not a member of scope (yet) I just sold my boat, but when I get another, I will definately join. I have been to a couple of their meetings, and they are a great bunch of fun people. If you don't join, then you are losing out! DMan showed all the benefits of being a Scope member, hell I just might join anyway without a boat right now. You should really reconsider.
Old 05-21-2001, 11:46 PM
Registered

DMan-

That was one hell of a soap box there! Even though I'm already a member, I think I'm going to join again, and maybe a third time too! Does that mean that I would 30% off at Dick Simon's? Seems to make sense. I'm sure I would get three T-Shirts.

Right on D-Man!

Nort
Old 05-22-2001, 04:16 AM
kwb
Registered

Rick, did you join yet???? The D is right, it's a great group of people.

Hey send me the drawings of your boat from Mitch T. He did a great job painting my 32 Sunsation and was a great guy to work with!

You can see some photos of my new boat at:

www.members.home.net/digitalservice/cigarette
Old 05-22-2001, 12:25 PM
rick32

DMan...and the D is for Dam worth it!!!!!!

Okay... okay... I'm in.....I'm in......

Old 05-22-2001, 06:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn DMAN, I live on the right coast and I'm ready to join!!!

Sounds like you've got one helluva club!
Old 05-22-2001, 06:47 PM
DEVIL MAN

Thanks for the response fellows....we have our obstacles, but overall, we have a great group of guys that love boating and have a great time together....even the spouses get along with each other.

Rick...it will be an honor to have you join our club....there are quite a few members down at the dry slip.

Semper Fi....the same for you....come check us out and join the fun....you do not need to own a boat to join....the fact of the matter is that you really don't need to be a paid member to be active with out club....some guys move slowly and we figure that they will join when they are ready....we just want a bunch of boatheads to come out and join the fun....we give everyone a t-shirt and invite them to our meetings and parties....that is just the way it is with SCOPE.....pretty casual.

I founded this club in 92 and take great pride in our club and its members....I really appreciate everyone's support. Hell, we even have a woman President this year...Andrea Lee....you should see her handle a boat, drive the boat, trailer the boat....she does it all while the King supervises!!! Quite a show....and get this, when Andrea and her husband Chris went looking for a boat, they found a new Baja 34 in Texas somewhere....Chris sent Andrea out to sea trial the boat and negotiate the deal....he just sat home and babysat the kids.

Sean...if you ever get out here from Ohio...please look us up....we are always looking for an excuse to get together at Hooter's or the Yardhouse.

Phantom Chaos....we will gladly take your money a third time!!!

Jeffrey, who owns and operates this Board has been a past President of SCOPE and is very instumental in organizing our road trips.

Thanks again for everyone's interest...hope everone has a blockbuster Memorial weekend.

DMan

Old 05-23-2001, 01:29 AM
Charter Member # 430
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Devil Man,

I look forward to joining the club as well as meeting you soon. I hear great things about the club and hope to be able to actually bring a big boat out to sea with you one day. Meanwhile I will look for passenger seats here and there.

Clubs are for some and not for others. I started a club and met some incredible people. That is their main reason for existence. One that actually has events to create the opportunity is worth the price.

I look forward to having a strong schedule very soon. Meanwhile, I have many great new friends. Hopefully not only in my club but the others that I support.

Chris Johnson
Southern California Hot Boats
Old 05-23-2001, 01:11 PM
rick32

Rick...it will be an honor to have you join our club....there are quite a few members down at the dry slip.

** I am filling out the paperwork today.... I'll see you all once the Boat is ready ! ! ! ( Hopefully soon ! ! )

Ciao,
Rick32

Quick Reply: SCOPE - WHY ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.