Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pleasure Principle (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/43744-pleasure-principle.html)

Flashback 02-19-2003 10:43 PM

Pleasure Principle

Ok yall!
I just paid my 19.95 to support this site but you still just dont get it!
It is not about the money, it was about the point and principle to have to pay for the pleasure just to see pics that we all post. If it was just about supporting the site or getting somthing else for my cash it would be different, but to have to pay for someting so petty as to view pics is a bit off key. And No! I am not whining, I generally like cheese with my whine. So yall hold off with the cheese pics until I can see um!

And no! I did not pay just to see the pics that you guys post. I can get that stuff on any other boating site for free. I was just afraid that I would miss one of Packinair's brilliant and intellectual posts. Or better yet! I bet his pics are just as smart, but I cant see um yet

And by the way Packinair. Thats MR. Fukstik to YOU! I think you must have been hooked on phonics at some time or another, cause you sure come back with some intellegent responses.

With all due respect to the OSO BOARD GODS!
Just so you will know, I paid my $19.95 before I knew that you locked my thread so that I could not post to it but others could.

Originally posted by OSO.
"Better yet, make them pay to post. I like that idea better."

I am sorry that you find someones opinion so offensive that you felt that you had to do this.

So....If I pay $19.95 just to say this, I guess Im not so cheap after all....

Really! All kidding aside this is a cool site and thanks for making it happen!
Flashback

ChrisK 02-19-2003 10:57 PM

The horse is long dead...

Flashback 02-19-2003 11:51 PM

Too Old.
As if I have not been abused enough latey. ( Since posting on this site again) I have been bitten buy the old boat bug. I have kind of got into the classic glass as a side hobby via the Fiberglassics site.

In addition to the Chris Cat, I now have a 1958 Caraqua, 1958 Lonestar meteor, 1961 Custom Craft Manta Ray catamaran and a 1957 Lake N Sea to restore. Oh! Did I forget to mention the little 9'footer outboard mini boat that I got to play with. I guess I am a glutton for punishment. Working on the Caraqua restoration now.
If you like projects you might want to consider one of these treasures.

I have a broad taste range when it comes to boats. I am into Performance, Classic glass, Cruisers and Sportfishing. A litltle confused Huh! Oh well, I guess thats what keeps life interesting.
I barefoot water ski as well but I dont want no stinkin ski boat. ;)

As far as the Chris Cat, I am just waiting for summer so I can get a big chubby again when I hear those stereo 650's

I talked to John Estes a while back. He said he sold his Chris to a guy that used to be a crew cheif/mechanic on the Chris Cat race boats back in their days. I think his old Chris is now for sale again in the OSO classifieds due the death of the recent new owner:(

How about you? Hows the Mistress doing? Sorry if that sounds a little to funny:) Done much with it? Had it out yet?

Flashback

BARRY1784 02-20-2003 08:19 AM

:chick: