Notices

The Bit@h is back!

Old 02-20-2003, 07:54 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Bit@h is back!

Well, it's official. The bit@h is back in our lives. 4.5 years ago we were in an accident in Arkansaw. Our fault, but there is no way that anybody could have been injured. The other party involved tried to sue us, but when the medical reports wern't comming in a timely manner, they dropped it. It was really entertaining as every doctor she saw, the problems got worse. Unfortinatly, under Ark law, they can refile. The filing date came and went and we celebrated the end of that chapter to our lives. Unbenoust to us, they had refiled it. The server just stopped by our house to server her. Luckly, she wasn't home. I gotta say, that I absolutly hate free loaders and the g@d d@amn f&ucking attorney that support them. I really wish that there was a law that disallowed attorney working for proceeds. Remove that one element and the world would be alot f$ucking better.
Old 02-20-2003, 07:56 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about your problem Cord the system is way out of control......hope things work out.
Don
Old 02-20-2003, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

DUDE,, That Sucks!!! 4.5 years?? Isnt there some sort of a Time Frame, where it could't be re-issued??
Old 02-20-2003, 08:02 PM
Registered

Or adopt a loser pays all system. I have stated this in other threads and am a firm believer that you will make people think twice before filing a frivolous lawsuit.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:15 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

mama-that date was in October. It was a year after the date that lawsuit was dissmissed. They apparently filed it on the date of expiration. I guess they now have til March to reserve her.

The accident clipped the front end of our car T-bone like. The hit was right on the bumper. We didn't even break the other cars head light. I went over to the other car and the driver was complaining that she couldn't breath. Later she was having neck problems. Then headaches. Then her arm was paralized... She hasn't worked since the accident because of her injuries. So she was collection workmans comp. It apparently was negociated into her contract as a...phone operator. Yes, she is unable to work as a phone operator! I don't suppose that her 400lbs of weight had anything to do with it!
Old 02-20-2003, 08:28 PM
TulsaLarry

Cord

Do what you must do, but do not cave in to this freeloader. Lawsuit awards in our country now make up over 5% of our gross domestic product and is even larger than the total of China's gross national product. It is out of control and we need to starve these ambulance ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) chasing lawyers.

Old 02-20-2003, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Amen Larry!!! Thats 2 votes for TORT REFORM!!!!
Old 02-20-2003, 08:55 PM
Registered

im with you the fu@#$%nn lawyers suck they will be the death of our life to bad our govment is mosely lawyers if they put a cap on what the bastards get out of a law sute it will stop cord i feel for you bro
Old 02-20-2003, 08:56 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I thought you were talking about someone else for a second...

Sorry to hear of your pains Cord.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:59 PM
Allan4

Cord, find a good PI and have him follow her and video tape her. My dad has busted a few guys trying to sue him for work injuries. One guy had a bad back supposedly and my Dad's PI video taped this sh*thead carrying boxes and furniture and all sorts of heavy stuff....but he was "disabled" according to him....yeah right. The court laughed hysterically....

I'm telling ya, gotta play hard ball here, or you are going to get screwed. Plus, it is fun being the aggressor.....Good luck.

Quick Reply: The Bit@h is back!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.