How do you justify the gas? >

How do you justify the gas?

Notices

How do you justify the gas?

Old 04-30-2001, 10:08 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

10 mpg dually, 1 mpg Sonic, why try to justify, F the cost of fuel, F the cost of modification, F the high payment. You can't let a little thing like shoveling mountians of cash into a hole in the water keep you from whats important in life. HARDCORE OFFSHORE BOATING !!!!!
Old 04-30-2001, 10:10 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Oh yeah, just can't resist busting on shorgasm. Fords towing a bayliner. Its a wonder he ever makes it to the launch ramp.
Old 05-01-2001, 09:18 AM
Registered

Originally posted by bajabob38:
<STRONG>Hey, you got to pay to play! </STRONG>

you said it dude
Old 05-01-2001, 11:01 AM
HUFFPOWER

hey ,is nickslick and shorgasm possibly related,sure do have alot of simularities!!

Old 05-01-2001, 11:18 AM
Jeff

don't even worry about the political ploy to justify U.S. oil reserve use and the need to drill offshore U.S. supplys (gulf of mexico), believe it , also Bushes rich oil supporters. Just pay it, build bigger motors and have fun. It's all bull****!

Old 05-01-2001, 11:41 AM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

http://www.ilovebacon.com/vehicles/043001c.shtml
Old 05-01-2001, 12:24 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

You guys have to have better thingts to do than pick on me. If all you think you have faster car let me know. I'd love to prove you wrong. If that one doesn't work I also have a nine-second bike to do away with you. Like they always say. Anybody can with money can buy something fast but lets see who can use it without getting killed.I just need to do some catching up with the boat thing.Rememeber I'm still new be gentle.Also none of you were always the biggest kid on the block!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2001, 12:56 AM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Chill. Trust me I have had cars faster than yours. Even a VW bug. I have defended you in the past but I believe you bring some of it on yourself. What kind of bike do you own? I have the scares from bikes several feet of stitches. I am sure not as fast as yours but that was 15 years ago. The guys are just giving you crap so just blow it off. You have some cool toys!
http://www.ilovebacon.com/vehicles/043001c.shtml
Remember this is a boating site so don't challenge to many people. You never know what type of car, bike or boat someone owns.
Originally posted by shorgasm:
<STRONG>You guys have to have better thingts to do than pick on me. If all you think you have faster car let me know. I'd love to prove you wrong. If that one doesn't work I also have a nine-second bike to do away with you. Like they always say. Anybody can with money can buy something fast but lets see who can use it without getting killed.I just need to do some catching up with the boat thing.Rememeber I'm still new be gentle.Also none of you were always the biggest kid on the block!!!!!!!!! </STRONG>
Old 05-02-2001, 09:07 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

shorgasm,dont let them bother you. I had a 21ft Bayliner before I bought Baja. You know what,got me to the same places on the lake that all the big boys were.Earned a lot of there respect. Beat the **** out of it and just like a Timex,took a licking and kept on ticking. Enjoy what you got,and be happy your boatin"
Old 05-02-2001, 10:55 AM
Registered

Get company gas cards like I do.

Quick Reply: How do you justify the gas?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.