Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Thumbs up to Michael Waltrip (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44611-ot-thumbs-up-michael-waltrip.html)

Allan4 03-03-2003 06:34 PM

OT: Thumbs up to Michael Waltrip

Michael Waltrip needs a quick shout. After his top 5 finish in the Cup race on Sunday in Vegas, hge was interviewed on pit lane.

The first words out of his mouth were a big THANKYOU to G W Bush, the troops and our leaders. He thanked them, praised them, showed his sincere support for them and said he was praying for them. He then commented..."I have been waiting to say this on TV for a few days now..." in an obvioius response to some of these leftist hollywood people who have been spouting off like traitors in recent days.

Refreshing to see a classy person make a quick, heartfelt, sincere, needed and classy statement in 100% support of his country and leaders. Something celebrities do very little of.

And people wonder why NASCAR is so popular.....

mpally 03-03-2003 07:23 PM

Thank you Bill Clinton for showing the more than 41,000,000 children in this country who don't have insurance that it is okay to cheat on your wife and lie to the country in the court of law.

bajabob38 03-03-2003 07:30 PM

Originally posted by catmando
Thank you GWBush,

For giving me a $600 tax cut(which barely made one car payment), while giving your rich buddies millions.

Thank you GWBush,

For making that surplus the Clinton Administration bequeathed to you go away(with that tax cut).

Thank you GWBush,

For appointing that mouth-breathing religious loon, John Ashcroft, to Attorney General.

Thank you GWBush,

For doing nothing(so far) to insure the more than 41,000,000 children in this country who don't have insurance.

Thank you GWBush,

For undercutting family planning organizations in the US and all over the world, thus insuring that the human race will continue to increase beyond the planet's ability to support it.

Cat, How much did you pay in TAXES last year?

mcollinstn 03-03-2003 07:37 PM

Thank you GW Bush for integrity and determination.
Thank you Mike Waltrip for patriotism and support.

and

Thank you Clinton for 8 years of frat-boy antics in the White House and an indeterminate amount of TV time devoted to your lying deceiving worthless @ss over the next fifteen years or so.

Thank you Hillary for your continued guardianship of the embarrassing Clinton years.

Thank you, Catman, for pointing out how effective the liberal-crafted Welfare system has been at rewarding lazy infant-spewing indigents for overpopulating, that we required yet another expensive government organization to attempt to undo the damage thru "family planning".

It has never been nor will ever be the US National Government's responsibility to pour our tax money into worldwide population control. Your own words gripe about GW withholding funds from foreign family planning efforts (via red cross, etc).

Besides, how can you gripe about that point when he is about to reduce the planet's population by however many Iraqi stand between him and Saddam. That oughta help a good bit. Feel better now?

I don't gripe about anything that takes money from "feel good" government programs and puts it back into the hands of anyone/anything that employs Americans in a private-sector job. I'd be embarrassed to tell anybody otherwise.

CAP071 03-03-2003 07:39 PM

WHERE IS REGAN WHEN YOU NEED HIM? :eureka:

bajabob38 03-03-2003 07:46 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mcollinstn
[B]
Thank you, Catman, for pointing out how effective the liberal-crafted Welfare system has been at rewarding lazy infant-spewing indigents for overpopulating, that we required yet another expensive government organization to attempt to undo the damage thru "family planning".

Thank you for posting this.

Risk Taker 03-03-2003 07:51 PM

I saw that live, and was greatly touched........America at it's best.....:D :D .

Then comes my friend Cat..........completely changing the direction of a thread that was no more than a heartfelt observation from a fellow OSO brother.......:rolleyes: :( .

Cat........just once.........once......stay out of a thread that you disagree with the politics and let those that differ express their feelings. Youknow that I don't agree with you on most thing politic, but i've always honored you right to express your opinion.

I know you can do it...........:):)

powerqrudy 03-03-2003 08:07 PM

Thank you Bill Clinton for raising the taxes on the people who bust their ass to make something of themselves.

Thank you for weakening the military!!!

Thank you for letting bin laden get away!!!

Thank you for Dividing the country like we have never seen since the days of the Civil War!!!!!

CAT, if you do not like your tax refund feel free to give it to a charity of your choice..If you were a real Lib you would do that!!!

Also feel free to Zip it!!!!

Allan4 03-03-2003 08:53 PM

Geeez Cat......I'll just keep my mouth shut. You've embarrssed yourself more than I could. Atleast most of us are patriotic.:rolleyes:

Playn 03-03-2003 08:56 PM

Originally posted by catmando
Thank you GWBush,

For giving me a $600 tax cut(which barely made one car payment), while giving your rich buddies millions.

Thank you GWBush,

For making that surplus the Clinton Administration bequeathed to you go away(with that tax cut).

Thank you GWBush,

For appointing that mouth-breathing religious loon, John Ashcroft, to Attorney General.

Thank you GWBush,

For doing nothing(so far) to insure the more than 41,000,000 children in this country who don't have insurance.

Thank you GWBush,

For undercutting family planning organizations in the US and all over the world, thus insuring that the human race will continue to increase beyond the planet's ability to support it.

YES!!

Thank you Mr. President for giving me back $600, I appreciate it. Of course anyone who didn't want their money back let me know and I'll forward an address where it will gladly be accepted.

Thank you Mr. President for giving back the "Surplus". By the way Cat do you know what a surplus is?? Here is the definition taken from the "Oxford ;) " dictionary. " 1) amount left over. 2) excess of revenue over expenditure. -adj. exceeding what is needed or used. And MY definition; OVERTAXED.

Thank you Mr. President for appointing a religious competent Attorney General. It's a refreshing change.

Thankyou Mr. President for understanding that rising health costs and overtaxed companies are finding it harder and harder to offer health care to employees. And that your plan to offer tax credits to families to help defray the cost of premiums for health care will help ease the burden they now face.

Thank you MR. President for sticking with your convictions and realizing that a life is a life and that groups such as Planned Parenthood that put up website like teenwire will do nothing but promote promiscuous behavor among this nations youth.

In short, Mr. President, Thank you for being a REAL leader.