61.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Profile or Bayliner

Old 02-10-2006, 10:52 PM
MK
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Profile or Bayliner

Keep in mind that Randy is no longer the owner of the company - he sold it.

What he did when he was the owner should not reflect on the current ownership and company or on the current product.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MK
Keep in mind that Randy is no longer the owner of the company - he sold it.

What he did when he was the owner should not reflect on the current ownership and company or on the current product.

Not so sure, I know that assertion has been made, but registered agent of the company has not changed, and two weeks ago (jan 18) he and Debbie signed legal documents under the name TNT Holdings/Profile Boats, and a phone call from an undisclosed person to the factory spoke with Randy and Debbie (after hearing that I did a little homework). The address has not changed, the phone numbers have not changed, and the address is also that of XXXX XXXX.

If they sold it, they are still running it....

[I]clarification - it was brought to my attention there MAY be more than one "Profile Custom Power Boats" in existance, I have seen NOTHING of evidence to support this, but there MAY be. If so, I know nothing of the OTHER compnay using the same name, who may be getting upset that that the other comapny may get some negative hearsay. I only KNOW the orginal company is still licensed and operating in IA, and the orginal owners are still operating as if they own the whole things and have said nothing to contridict that statment. This is as of January 18 and Feb 11, 2006.

IF this other company truly exist, I do not know them and have not make comment relating to them.

Last edited by dean51267; 02-11-2006 at 01:55 PM.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:03 AM
Registered

recent legal action showing Randy and Debbie Shultz as owners or otherwise responsible parties for the corp...

if it were sold over a year ago, wouldn't these things be changed?

And if it were sold, but the same people still run it, what difference does it make?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Action in Bremer County.pdf (186.0 KB, 134 views)

Last edited by dean51267; 02-11-2006 at 12:13 AM.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Registered

I've spoken to Randy a few times, nice to speak to but with few words and right down to business (sales) I've looked at a 1990 ,96 and a 2001 both 26's and the 29' I wasn't impressed! seemed cheap! deck flexed when stepped on, unusual stresscracks on the older ones! I've heard good things and bad things thru the grapevine but from personal experience I'd stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2006, 03:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

THnak God OSO wasn't around in 1996
Old 02-11-2006, 07:08 AM
Registered

ALL I have to say is talk to Dean!!!!!
Old 02-11-2006, 07:55 AM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dean51267
Tom, please contact me about your experience. [email protected]. We share a common experience, and I intend to stop it from happening to someone else.

270-554-0720

Dean it doesn't look like Tom is registered member any longer so he won't see it or get e-mail, you'll have to track him down
Old 02-11-2006, 08:01 AM
Registered

the problem is about 10% the boats, and 90% Randy Schultz.

Let me assure you if you have spoken with Randy and he left you with an impression he is compident, cared about his customers, could and would provide service after a sale, and was generally an honest guy, you have been fooled.

Hundreds of documentated facts, independent third parties, arbitrations boards, court cases in numberous states, criminal charges for credit card fraud and perjury, and other independent sources make this claim, I am just repeating it (well, actually made it twice and an arbitration board agreed, twice).

There is currently court proceedings in this matter, I will be glad to share the story off line. There are people on this board who have seen the documents, this is not hearsay, but is to much to post here...
Old 02-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tom McCann
I can finish this. I sold my brand new profile. I can speak from experience. I bought a brand new profile in 1996. I used it for one season and it needed alot of work. I dont want to slam profile becauses he is just a guy who likes boats and is trying to make a living, but I can not excuse the behavior of Randy Shultz when I personaly spoke to him on the phone about the problems with my boat. When I told him about the problems with the boat he statred to use profane language towards me and blamed me and everyone on the east cost that owns a profile that it was our fault with the problems. He also gave me details about the relationship between him and my dealer that I needed not to hear. In short he would not back his boat and I had to have my dealer arrange to fix the boat locally. Pretty good for a boat I bought brand new with a 5 year hull warranty. I should of just bought a used boat and took a chance. I was not the only one with problems with profile. There were 6 other people in my area that bought them and all of them had hull problems. Sorry to seem so digruntled about the situation but you know what, I am a very fare person and easy to get along with if that phone call I made to Randy went differantly I would not be so negative towards profile.
You sold your boat 10 years ago and are still *****ing about it? Coming on here to vent about something from 10 years ago and brag about your bayliner is a waste of space. Get a life! If you are comparing a bayliner to ANY performance boat, your crazy and need to be medicated.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 91 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
You sold your boat 10 years ago and are still *****ing about it? Coming on here to vent about something from 10 years ago and brag about your bayliner is a waste of space. Get a life! If you are comparing a bayliner to ANY performance boat, your crazy and need to be medicated.
Tom McCan didnt bring the thread back........

Quick Reply: Profile or Bayliner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.