Bosco has left the building! >

Bosco has left the building!

Notices

Bosco has left the building!

Old 03-05-2003, 08:49 PM
Charter Member #971
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear the news, hope things work out for you.

Hawaii no ka 'oi
Old 03-06-2003, 06:32 AM
Registered

what's the real story?? i thought they were selling boats left and right???...sounded like they need more people...i thought their MO was over sell and under deliver. it's hard to keep up with the revolving door they have there. why is this??
Old 03-06-2003, 07:20 AM
Registered

I am not defending AT, but simply stating some business observations.

I do not know what you mean by what is the real story? Call Pat at AT and ask him yourself. Every business today has to make evaluations each and every day. It is his business and I am sure he made a business decesion. You and I do not know all of the information nor is it any of our business.

As far as selling boats left and right, I know that they have taken several orders for 37's.

Joey, you and I have talked serveral times about your boat and how much you love it. It seems as is you have some beef with AT, not sure why, nor do I care, that again is your business not mine.

Last edited by thunderdan; 03-06-2003 at 07:23 AM.
Old 03-06-2003, 07:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

No Joey, its deliver what they promised and then some, and sell it to you for less than anyone else, so you can still complain, Your a backed Donzi guy now, good luck this year.
Old 03-06-2003, 07:52 AM
Registered

your right, i do love the boat....as for the company. hummm ...things like come on down,, it will be ready for the poker run...then hummmm it only has one enigne when we got there...things like "i'm sure joey will be pleased with what we did" (told to phil) to raise the engine hatch to have the hinge fall in the bilge...it was there to have the hinges worked on...they always have a good reason...the best one is they just blame it on the guy that no longer works there!LOL....sorry john,,,looks like that guy is you now,,,steve 1&2 before him,,,like i said,,,love the boat, that's about it.
Old 03-06-2003, 07:56 AM
Registered

I see said the blind man....

You are right, those are ligitimate gripes, those things would piss me off as well.
Old 03-06-2003, 08:00 AM
Registered

i think almost every dealer or manufacturer will push the limits of poor customer service if they get the chance. there are very few straight guys out there.
Old 03-06-2003, 08:51 AM
Hustler 26

John sorry to here the news. I met you about 4 years ago at the Miamai Show. You where one of the few boat reps to take the time and fully show me your product. I'm sure you won't be unemployed for long. Maybe you should just enjoy the free time. Good Luck.

Old 03-06-2003, 11:19 AM
Registered

maybe bosco can give us the real deal on the 42 and where it stands?
Old 03-06-2003, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey John,

Sorry to hear about your situation, you'll do just fine....Hang in there.

I heard they gave you NO NOTICE, just told you on Friday that you were done...!! Man....can you imagine doing that to someone with a house, family, bills etc? Not even... " We're slow and we need to let you go, you have two weeks to find something else"

Stay in touch with us John!!!!

zzie

Quick Reply: Bosco has left the building!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.