Notices

Did we captureBin Laden?

Old 03-06-2003, 02:10 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did we captureBin Laden?

The Rumors Are flying.W Speaks tonight, I Hope its true..
Old 03-06-2003, 02:14 PM
Registered

Senior White House officials sa "not true," that he is going to talk about Iraq.....one last discussion before he gives the word SOON. I guess he wants to trump Blix's report tomorrow....pretty smart......

However, I wouldn't mind if he also said, "oh, by the way, we get bin laden"........
Old 03-06-2003, 02:26 PM
surfacetension

I heard the same thing Hope so, would LOVE to see the libs volley that one

Old 03-06-2003, 03:30 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Per CNN.com:

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (CNN) -- Detained al Qaeda chief Khalid Shaikh Mohammed has given conflicting information about Osama bin Laden, CNN has learned.

A spokesman for Pakistan's president, General Pervez Musharraf, told CNN that before he was handed to U.S. authorities the self-confessed head of al Qaeda's military committee said in separate interrogations that bin Laden was alive and that he was dead.
Old 03-06-2003, 04:36 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default THE CAPTURE OF BIN LADEN

He will surrender shortly,he was threatened to be forced to ride in Bob's boat and BIN LADEN decided that imprisonment was the better option.
Old 03-06-2003, 04:43 PM
Registered

Personally this whole hype over "BIN LADEN" aggitates me
Everyone is so hell bent on "getting" Bin Laden everyone acts like the whole terrorism situation will come to a hault if he dies or is captured It seems like no one realizes that there are plenty more terrorist cells out there and it dosent end w/ just Bin Laden. I want to see him dead just as much as the next guy but its time to face reality people, if he dies there are a dozen or more people out there to take his place. Its time to focus on ending terrorism as a whole and not just with one guy.
Old 03-06-2003, 04:50 PM
Registered

Thrillseeker;
I think your right that it will certainly not end terrorism. The problem is much bigger than one man (if you could even call him that)
However; It would really bring a big smile to my face to know that that scumbag was rotting away in some basement somewhere

Oh my gosh, did you read that little F'er John Walker Lindh was attaked in prison today

Last edited by Tantrum; 03-06-2003 at 04:53 PM.
Old 03-06-2003, 06:42 PM
Registered

Get Bin Laden and you dry up one major source of money for the terrorist, remember he's a multi, multi millionaire.
Old 03-06-2003, 09:51 PM
Banned

I'm not convinced he isn't already dead. It would benefit neither side if he were. US wouldn't want to say, because the libs would want us to act like that was the end of it, and the terrorists want to keep him as a figure head. I think he's already dead in a cave somewhere.
Old 03-06-2003, 10:00 PM
Registered

Originally posted by THRILLSEEKER
Personally this whole hype over "BIN LADEN" aggitates me
Everyone is so hell bent on "getting" Bin Laden everyone acts like the whole terrorism situation will come to a hault if he dies or is captured It seems like no one realizes that there are plenty more terrorist cells out there and it dosent end w/ just Bin Laden. I want to see him dead just as much as the next guy but its time to face reality people, if he dies there are a dozen or more people out there to take his place. Its time to focus on ending terrorism as a whole and not just with one guy.

I agree with this 110%

Quick Reply: Did we captureBin Laden?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.