Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain NY/VT Gathering & Run August 2nd, 2003 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44960-lake-champlain-ny-vt-gathering-run-august-2nd-2003-a.html)

Shane 03-12-2003 11:40 AM

Originally posted by GLH
I saw that too 32 Inches:confused: I tought it was an inside joke or water depth!!!:rolleyes:
GLH,

Yeah it is an inside joke. He and I are buddies. Sorry for busting on your thread.

MODVPSST 03-12-2003 11:55 AM

OK OK.... SHANE.... " instead of ' was an accident.... but it is pretty funny when you think about it!

This sounds like a great time & I am looking at my calander before I attempt to "invite" myself.... I don't want to commit before I'm sure I have the weekend available... and I would be in a 24' SUPERBOAT... so if you have problems w/the Skater Shane... we can battle together... we'll be fine i'm sure....

GLH 03-12-2003 04:30 PM

Originally posted by Shane
GLH,

Yeah it is an inside joke. He and I are buddies. Sorry for busting on your thread.

Bust away if it keeps us in the first few pages and brings more OSO boaters out this August!!!

sterndrivespec 03-13-2003 07:29 AM

i might be into that trip.it's been 10 years since i have boated on that lake.it would be nice to run it with someone who knows their way around,chris

MODVPSST 03-13-2003 07:31 AM

Originally posted by GLH
Bust away if it keeps us in the first few pages and brings more OSO boaters out this August!!!
GLH... May I take that as an Invite?

Shane 03-13-2003 07:50 AM

Originally posted by MODVPSST
GLH... May I take that as an Invite?
They don't want you coming out of the juriatric (sp?) ward to enter this run Modvpsst. It really wasn't an invite for you to attend!:p They are affraid if you and your walker fall in the water then they will have to stop and waste time and gas money taking you to the hospital. BTW, are your Depends dependable these days?

GLH 03-13-2003 08:10 AM

New Tally, I don't need a big hint to add your name but it'll beat having to bring out the cow and the pogo stick for entertainment!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

# People/Rig/where from

4/Kanookstr/Procharged Sunstation 288/MA
2/Shane/Skater 24, Ouch!!!/NY
2/Toolman/Formula/NJ
2/TopDJ/Larson Senza/NY
2/powerguy/Fountain 27/VT Dave I'm sure you'll make it!!!
2/Paul B./Kevlar Scarab 38, 420's/Quebec
3/Yves M./Scarab 29, 525sc/Quebec
2/Checkmate981/Checkmate?/NY
4/OTIS311/Cig Top Gun/NY
2/T2x/Skater 28, Ouch/NJ Tapping the fast rigs now!!!
2/masi242/Formula 242/MA
2/Audiofn/Formula 302/MA
2/Big Boats Rule/Pantera 28, 496 HO/NY
2/ sterndrivespec/ ???/ NY
2/MODVPSST/Superboat 24/NY
2/JS232/?/Quebec

and me

3/GLH/Cigarette Cafe Racer 35, 502's MPI/VT

Current approximate tally:

17 Boats/40 People

MODVPSST 03-13-2003 08:15 AM

OK SHANE.... I'm in .... Depends and all....

2/MODVPSST/SUPERBOAT 24/NY

BTW SHANE.... Are you REALLy going to bring the Skater this time... or you going to want to ride with me again.....if so... I'll bring some XL Depends for you!

Shane 03-13-2003 08:37 AM

Originally posted by MODVPSST
OK SHANE.... I'm in .... Depends and all....

2/MODVPSST/SUPERBOAT 24/NY

BTW SHANE.... Are you REALLy going to bring the Skater this time... or you going to want to ride with me again.....

Yes I will bring it so long as it is running that late in the season!:rolleyes: If I have to ride with somone, it will be Otis311 for sure. Not your little 24 footer!:p ;)

MODVPSST 03-13-2003 08:38 AM

Originally posted by Shane
Yes I will bring it so long as it is running that late in the season!:rolleyes: If I have to ride with somone, it will be Otis311 for sure. Not your little 24 footer!:p ;)
I'll have the "Depends" ready fo you anyhow....