O.T. How funny is this  ?? French fries >

O.T. How funny is this ?? French fries

Notices

O.T. How funny is this ?? French fries

Old 03-12-2003, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Tom
a more appropriate name for the republicans to use would be "hate potatoes" or "fear fries" since they demonize everyone who does not blindly go along with them and use fear to fool everybody else that they can.
Hate? Fear? After watching the towers get hit I get a call from a very very close friend, he his locked in at the NYSE and not allowed to leave. No one knows what is really going on and we all feared for the lives of our friends and family. Not being able to get in touch with your next door neighbor who works in the trade center complex. Then, wake up later that night choking on the smoke from the burning towers. Explain to your 5 year child why he can't go to that building anymore and why someone would want to destroy it. So let's talk about hate and fear. My only beef with Bush is his taking to long, just go do it.

As for N Korea, well I'd protest any action against them. Since they can only hit the west coast with nukes I don't see how they are threat to me.
Old 03-12-2003, 09:58 AM
Registered

LOL

cap071 : cool image
Old 03-12-2003, 10:07 AM
Allan4

Originally posted by Tom
a more appropriate name for the republicans to use would be "hate potatoes" or "fear fries" since they demonize everyone who does not blindly go along with them and use fear to fool everybody else that they can.
If it means my children and their children will grow up in a free society absent of tyranists and dictators that rule by torture and rape, and if it means I do not have to carry a gas mask and a bullet proof vest with me to the mall, then I will call them hate fries all day long......

You guys need to touch up on your history.

Old 03-12-2003, 10:16 AM
Uncle Toys

Originally posted by Tom
Your absolutely right – we don’t discriminate between the evil or the spineless, we’ll demonize them equally - get use to it!

Old 03-12-2003, 10:57 AM
Uncle Toys

Default Additionally....

Most of the time while I was growing up my Dad would let us debate things endlessly. He knew there were times our juvenal psychobabble was good for our development. But there were rules: the debate stayed within the family, outside we showed a united front, when necessary he ended the debate and took charge. It wasn’t dogma – he had heard enough to make a decision based on a reasonable confident judgment. If he had formed a conclusion from the facts and if he knew his judgment was sound, he acted on it.

In the end, courage becomes the supreme virtue.

Old 03-12-2003, 11:15 AM
Registered

Originally posted by mr_velocity [/i]
Hate? Fear? After watching the towers get hit I get a call from a very very close friend, he his locked in at the NYSE and not allowed to leave. No one knows what is really going on and we all feared for the lives of our friends and family. Not being able to get in touch with your next door neighbor who works in the trade center complex. Then, wake up later that night choking on the smoke from the burning towers. Explain to your 5 year child why he can't go to that building anymore and why someone would want to destroy it. So let's talk about hate and fear. My only beef with Bush is his taking to long, just go do it. [/QUOTE]

That just about summmmms up my feelings...

[i]As for N Korea, well I'd protest any action against them. Since they can only hit the west coast with nukes I don't see how they are threat to me. [/B]
what about Nort. ???
Old 03-12-2003, 11:18 AM
Registered

Default P.S. IT's amazing how soon people FORGET !!

This is OUR country, when someone tries to destroy it or what WE stand for, I'd say that gives us the right to KICK SOME ASS !! IF the rest of the world has another agenda,, " france " screw'em
Old 03-12-2003, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

F the french and there ****ty wine!!!!!