La Times
The White House
The Pentagon
Bureau of Labor
Dow Jones
BBC

Steve posted a link to a childs site

Here is the NY times telling you that Saddam got his WMD from the US

Don't you see when you call Cashmoney a idiot and not credible...you are saying that about some of the most respected papers in our wonderful country

prove me wrong....HELL...Point out ONE wrong or false thing that I posted...YOU CAN"T...

You hate the message...so you kill the messenger

Can you guys post some articles that say otherwise....?

Thats what I thought

Old 03-16-2003, 08:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Cat I hear the Mailman coming with your welfare check!!Now run-along and go buy some Drugs..

Tom--->
Most of them are wonderful people and there are just as many fundamentalist crazies on the Muslim side as there are on the Christian and Jewish sides.
==============================================

Right LOL Tom how long did you live over there ??? With these nice people ??

Again just more conjecture and bull**** !! Tom FYI the lowest life form in Israel is the Jewish Liberal Did you know that ?? and not many of them BTW.

When was the last Christian suicide bomber blowing up children on a bus.... Say on the west bank??

I await your reply..... no dancing around WHEN !!!!!!!!!!!!! You stated there were just as many !!.... now WHEN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Steve 1; 03-16-2003 at 08:23 AM.
Old 03-16-2003, 08:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Cash/crash the link was only to help with your reading dysfunction!

Since you are a nobody like cat on welfare support I was just trying to help is all!

Remember the Liberal creed Something for nothing!!
Old 03-16-2003, 08:32 AM
cashmoney

More jokes

Why don't you point out the wrong or false thing that I posted...?

Why don't you post a link to a source that says my info is wrong

I know the answer...YOU CAN"T

WE all know that you CAN"T

Thats why you are just making jokes and calling names

I take back the sheep thing about you.....If you were a Animal in ANIMAL FARM it would be the pig "squeler"

The master of propaganda

NOW...How about a link...

Old 03-16-2003, 08:50 AM
Tom
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 1
When was the last Christian suicide bomber blowing up children on a bus.... Say on the west bank??
Apparently you don't know much about Christian history. Interesting how Spain is where the Inquisition came from and there is also an active terrorist group there. No wonder they support Bush. Tony Blair knows a thing or two about Christian terrorists too. Did you think those were Muslims in Northern Ireland? How many abortion clinics and doctors have been killed in the US by Christian terrorists? Good thing they don't do legal abortions in busses.

A search on Google for Christian terrorists turns up 323,000 links for you to discredit. the search for Muslim terrorists gets 377,000. Pretty close considering the majority of internet users are Christian.

Christian terrorists are active in India, Korea, and throughout the world. They have a group they call missionaries that do the worst kind of terror in history. They invade other cultures and "convert" the people destroying their culture and way of life entirely. Our own country was founded on such practices. Just ask the heathen Indians who have held on to their culture in spite of our Christian aggression.

Can't keep up with the Jews. They have a killing record that is the envy of the Muslim world. Of course the winning side never calls it terrorism. Seems everybody but the US has come out against Israel on it though. Think maybe it has something to do with the Muslim world not trusting us?

Last edited by Tom; 03-16-2003 at 08:56 AM.
Old 03-16-2003, 09:02 AM
cashmoney

Americas terror school

We have made some of the most dangerous terrorists on the planet

Can't deny that this school is real...

also you can't deny the human rights violations that this school is responsible for

Old 03-16-2003, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is over