Notices

Terrorists and war

Old 03-14-2003, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I said I wasnt going to post to this thread anymore but I feel I have to address a few things.....You are ignorant concerning a few things Allan4 and I need to inform you.....First ...I am well aware of the innocents that lost their lives in the tradgedy of 911, you see I am an airline employee and had friends and coworkers on the American flights that impacted the trade tower and the pentagon....so dont tell me about the innocent life lost.....secondly....the Iraqi people are not responsible for this.....Al Quaeda is.....while Saddam may have ties , the Iraqi people dont and trying to justify killing thousands with a moab creating another tragedy is BS......Thirdly when I spoke of how the world would percieve us, I was speaking in terms of how we go about disarming Saddam and the aftermath....I could care less about how the French feel about us....but with all the anti American sentiment in the world, we had better remember the entire world doesnt revolve around us, as much as we would like to think it does.....Dont try and justify taking more innnocent life with the slogan God bless the USA.....It demeans the slogan and is inappropriate..........God help us do the right thing is more like it.

Last edited by Spitfire1; 03-14-2003 at 01:25 PM.
Old 03-14-2003, 01:00 PM
Tom
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 1
Cashpennies
What the hell do you personalty know about the Iraqis??
Steve,
Explain to us about your conflict of interest and how you make money off of the war.
Old 03-14-2003, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Nort....LOL !!!!!!! Sounds like my mom !! she always knew....

The rest of you guys......Relax.....Just sit at home ringing your
hands.......We will take care of it.
packinair

***KEEP IN MIND CASHMONEY IS SUPERCRASH***

Supercrash money.. isn't this why you were ban in the first place??

cashmoney

Who is supercrash ?

Old 03-14-2003, 01:15 PM
Allan4

Split, We are agreeing on the same things. From you first post however, it seemed you were more concerned with the PR standpoint than you were our freedom. I am glad you do not really feel that way. I am sorry for your losses on 9/11, but what I am refering to is keep that in mind when we (I used the word "we"in my past post, not "you") need to remind ourselves of this awefulness we all expereinced that horrible day, myslef included. This was not some horror movie, this was and is real.

I disagree with you on one thing though....the world DOES revolve around us on the is matter. They attacked our people on our land, unprevoked. An cowardly terrorist attack. We are in charge, both here and on many other things. I doubt greatly that many other countries would have responded with such remarkable restraint in the weeks and months following 9-11....and Sudamm is well sewn into the terror networks, he needs to go. Period. Most of these peole criticising us would have started suicide bombing and car bombing and firing those crappy SCUD missles at crowded markets and schools within days of 9-11. We are in charge both by our power and our restraint.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes, I was pretty surprised to see your comments, for in the past, as I remember, you have been plenty resonable. Perhaps I read them wrong and over reacted....wouldn't be the first time Looks like a bit of a mis-interpretation, if that is my fault, then I apologize.

I could not agree more about the loss of innocent people. One of the reasons, (albiet probably not the main reason) to remove Sudamm is to reward freedom to the Iraqi people and let them set up a free democracy. Unfortunately that means it may get a little messy along the way. I feel greatly for the true innocent, decent people....I could care less for the "innocent" who parade and cheer in joy about our agonies that fateful day 911.
AS far as how to best accomplish this from a battle tactics standpoint, I have no idea, I will trust my leaders to provide this. I have little, if any, knowledge of this matter, so I will not comment. MY opinion would be, hit 'em hard and fast.

Hope this clears some things up. Later.

Old 03-14-2003, 01:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Tom I am not making any money from this war.I work for an American Boat company

Cash crash what % of Iraqis weaponry RE: Iran/Iraq war; when Iraq in fact became a military power did the US supply ??? hey multiple guess here!!

1.1% and that is rounded up!

2.10%

3.25%
Old 03-14-2003, 01:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

BTW Cashless more on Carter How about How his disastrous betrayal of the Shah of Iran created the Middle East nightmare that plagues the U.S. to this day??
Old 03-14-2003, 01:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

And Cash Just why did Iraq need to arm itself back in the 80's ???
Old 03-14-2003, 01:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Maybe you choose not to remember but the Ayatollah's plane actually turned back to Paris one day while worlds most dangerous man the fool Pinko Leftie Carter coerced the Shah,(or whatever interim set-up with a guy named Baktiar who;

Existed as the government), to let him land. Then a vicious attack on the army began. They were surrounded in their barracks and literally butchered.

Many TV pictures of the time of eviscerated corpses of Iranian Army officers, who could have defended themselves, except for the fact that Carter had decided to sacrifice our friends. Fitting it was then that Carter's ultimate political fate was determined largely by what he had brought on himself.

Or how about blowing the Ayatollah's plane out of the sky on its way from Paris, like the Iranian generals wanted to do in self-defense But Carter and Clinton have a penchant for these kinds of people!
Now most of our problems in the Middle-East have sprung forth since that day!

Quick Reply: Terrorists and war

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.