Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   EXTREME Winter Boating in Lake Erie (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45283-extreme-winter-boating-lake-erie.html)

TEAMBAJA 03-13-2003 10:36 AM

EXTREME Winter Boating in Lake Erie

1 Attachment(s)
These winter months have been pure hell, but we've been out there dodging glaciers that have drifted south. :chimp:

You cant tell in this picture, but wwwTOPDJcom is passed out in the cuddy! :D :D :D

THRILLSEEKER 03-13-2003 10:44 AM

so that is what PIB looks like in the winter:drool: Just a frozen hunk of ice:crazy:

delsol 03-13-2003 10:57 AM

That's hilarious:D

Thrillseeker-- actually no--- my buddies have been heading over there on sleds and 4 wheelers most of the winter from Pelee Island. They said that there was a couples of bars open,-- Mister Ed's was one. I don't think it was quite the same as in summer, but it had to bew better than Pelee in the middle of a deep freeze:) They're all chomping at the bit to get the boats back on the water

JUSTONCE 03-13-2003 11:03 AM

Ya theres no where near that much water in lake Erie right now.

wwwTOPDJcom 03-13-2003 11:39 AM

nobody needs to know I have a drinking problem!!!
:D :D :D

live reponse from sunny florida :D

TEAMBAJA 03-13-2003 11:47 AM

Originally posted by wwwTOPDJcom
nobody needs to know I have a drinking problem!!!
:D :D :D

Sorry, I didnt mean to mention that! But I didnt say anything about the 2 naked chicks that were in there with you! :D

Do yourself a favor and stay in Florida at least another month! Its freezing rain today! :mad:

GLH 03-13-2003 11:58 AM

Originally posted by wwwTOPDJcom

Man what are you doing on the laptop, go out get drunk, raise hell, get a tan and get some trim!!!

TEAMBAJA 03-13-2003 01:35 PM

Originally posted by del sol
That's hilarious:D

Thrillseeker-- actually no--- my buddies have been heading over there on sleds and 4 wheelers most of the winter from Pelee Island. They said that there was a couples of bars open,-- Mister Ed's was one. I don't think it was quite the same as in summer, but it had to bew better than Pelee in the middle of a deep freeze:) They're all chomping at the bit to get the boats back on the water

Any idea how thick the ice is right now?

JUSTONCE 03-13-2003 01:48 PM

depends where you are the ice breakers have shelfed it up around here pretty good, prolly goes anywhere from 8"- 4' where its stacked.

birdog 03-13-2003 02:08 PM

I was thinking......{pretty Scary}....With all the storms that came
in from the Pacific this year....Will that help the water levels on the
Lakes up there ?