Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Make Money Racing APBA One Design Series >

Make Money Racing APBA One Design Series

Notices

Make Money Racing APBA One Design Series

Old 03-18-2003, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey everyone, check out my latest story on an up and coming race team, Rumble Phish-Razor. I know I have never seen anything like this one and pictures do the boat no justice... It is definitely an eyecatcher.

http://www.h20performance.com

Last edited by Cincinnati Race; 03-18-2003 at 04:10 PM.
Old 03-18-2003, 02:55 PM
Steven Toth

Alright I have some questions for you experienced race guys.

I have had conversations with a couple of businesses that may be interested in sponsoring a race team. These conversations have been primarily with businesses in the heating and cooling industry. Thought it would be neat to have a boat for a specific industry. Also hoping other businesses in different trades like electrical etc. may follow.
Is any partial sponsorship from boating or engine manufactures available??

Also need to know about insurance requirements and costs.
What type of education is needed to be safe and successful??

Would it be helpful to find a team and volunteer time to learn??
Which class is the best to start with??

Any information would be appreciated.

Old 03-18-2003, 04:16 PM
Registered

Steven,

One Design is certainly the way to start out. They put every racer through a race school and the result so far is three years and no colisions in One Design.

There is no insurance on race boats, you have to be able to stand to loose everything, another reason One Design is incredible is they take that risk for you.

As for sponsorships, Chris Reindl would be the one to talk to there. He finds sponsors for the boats and is able to pass on the benefit to the racers - for example the $25,000 first place prize put up by his GLSCS One Design Spoonsors.

The business number to Reindl Powerboats is (513) 794-1999 and his on site cell is (513) 706-3199

Best of luck,

Terrah Lee
Old 03-20-2003, 07:49 AM
Registered

Word on the water is the GLSCS is almost sold out - and a few of the larger teams are doing the One Design Pro tour. Once all the teams are announced, I will do a follow up story on the class.

TLee
Old 03-20-2003, 09:06 PM
Full speed

New Group just took advantage of the offer. Press Release to come next week on H2O Performance.com

Old 03-21-2003, 05:55 PM
Registered

Congratulations. Chris, are you able to confirm the full line up of teams for this season?
Old 03-22-2003, 07:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

We only have one full boat and one seat in another boat left for the GLSCS. Thank you all for the great response. We will release a story on all the teams and their sponsors just before the season starts May 30th in Eastlake, (Cleveland) OH.

Mr. Offshore,
Thank you for the bonus sponsorship package and prize money. Hopefully someone will take advantage of it.

Chris Reindl
Old 03-24-2003, 10:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Mr. Offshore,

Just so I understand your program, you are doing cash up front as well as an encentive for winning races. Do you want to elaborate online or would you rather have teams email you?

Chris Reindl
(513) 706-3199
Old 03-25-2003, 07:36 PM
Teampita

Default GLSCS

Performance Is The Answer offshore racing team plans on racing the GLSCS. Our sponsorship campaign is in full swing with some great possibilities. This series has great spectator venues. There is no other class that can win that kind of $$$. Even if you race Super Cat your prize money wont cover your cost like this class will. I look forward to taken home all the cash.
J.L.

Old 03-26-2003, 07:22 AM
Registered

Team P.I.T.A.,

Congrats, and may you chase down another championship and a chance at the $25,000 check.

TLee

Quick Reply: Make Money Racing APBA One Design Series

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.