Old 07-26-2001, 12:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sharkymarine-- the pics you sent show O/B setup
Old 07-26-2001, 12:25 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

The person that had it before me put a Gill Bracket on the boat w/an Outboard. I took it off. Look closer there is a pic of the engine compartment behind the rear bench seat. Everthing is off the boat and there is nothing in the engine compartment. IT'S AN I/O BOAT NOT AN OUTBOARD. THERE IS NO SPLASHWELL.........
Old 07-26-2001, 12:46 PM
Registered

you are as bad as me- on here 24/7, lol. check pics of mine here- http://photos.yahoo.com/davidlee48
75 Excalibur. You are up in Brick, I take it. I know the area sort of, been there a few times anyway. I will make arrangements to look at it with you. I have a couple to look at locally also. Thanks
Old 07-26-2001, 12:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

We sell new hulls and have one that was used and is being blueprinted as wee speak. With the hull design you will gain around 6-15 mph over conventional hull design. Check one out or drop me an email.
Old 07-26-2001, 01:03 PM
Registered

where can i see some pics of the bat boats?
Old 07-26-2001, 05:31 PM
RON

David, I will sell you my 26 Strike Cat W/O motor and drive, it has a SSM # 2 which is the same as the TRS so you can bolt yours right up!!
Has a HD trailer and will do 90 mph with a 500hp!
Once you go Cat ,you won't go back!!
U can view @: eastpier.com ,just click on used boats!
Thanks
Ron...
[email protected]

Old 07-26-2001, 05:43 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

I have viewed your pics and it seems as though we have the same hull. My deck is identical except for the fact I don't have hatches in the front. Also my rear seat doesn't come out in the middle like yours. I take it you needed room for a transmission? I hate to ask, What happened to this one??? It looks so nice! Yes, I am in Brick. Only 3 miles west of PROROC MARINE on Mantoloking Rd. or 2 miles from Kurt's Marine if you are familiar with those shops. If you know anyone interested in buying molds, than click this URL:SHARKEYMARINE PICS

[ 07-26-2001: Message edited by: sharkeymarine ]
Old 07-26-2001, 07:02 PM
Registered

Sharkey, I am really at a toss-up as to whether I should repair the hull or replace it. It has a crack in the chine at least 2 1/2 feet long, plus a piece 2 feet or so fell off the outer layer, at the crack, allowing a large amount of water in the boat. The rear seat was done to accomodate a big block, I believe. It sure does make access to the front of the engine very easy.
Old 07-26-2001, 11:12 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Is it behind the inner liner where you don't have access to the inside of the boat? If not where is the crack exactly? Toward the Stern?Bow?
Old 07-27-2001, 05:40 AM
Registered

The crack starts about 2 feet from the transom, then forward. I will know the extent after I pull the engine and remove the port stiffener.

Quick Reply: Lookin for Hull!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.