Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up

Best of luck Dan..
Old 03-18-2003, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

PREDICTION, DAN TURNS AT AROUND TO A FIREBREATHING MONEY MAKING MACHINE, AS WELL AS MAKING CUSTOMERS HAPPY. SALES MAN YEAH RIGHT MORE LIKE CEO!
Old 03-18-2003, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your right...i'm harping...

i'm not bashing Dan WHAT-so-EVER. he's a great guy that really wants to help the company move in the right direction.

pat has emailed me a few times today...left a few messages as well. i spoke with him today at 3pm for about 40 mins or so.

there are a few in hear asking what the hell is joe so hell bent on?...then there are the others that fill my PM box and email with their experiences...

pat told me the build date will be the 15th of april...please correct me if i am incorrect...this will work out real nice...i hear the boat is on the west side of Michigan? again correct me if this is not true....this will work out great, i'll need a ride for Smoke On the Water...i will be covering that poker run for Extreme Boats Mag. so i will try to hook up with the future owner of Fast Forward here in the next few days. like jass said,,,,come on summer!!!... so everyone can get along!

pat i had the magazine 2 day air another case of magazine for me...when i get them i will send you a copy as you requested.

ps...shane...many of my sponsors lurk in here all the time....you really can't hide here in OSO!LOL

thanks for the compliment h2o
Old 03-18-2003, 11:53 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by thunderdan
My goal is to keep our customers informed, all of them.
Dan,
First, please allow me to offer my Congratulations! I wish you the best in your new endeavor.
Second, If you can achieve the goal I quoted above, that in itself will be a giant help for the customers anxiously awaiting their new boats.
Best of luck to you, Stan, Pat, and everyone at Active Thunder Boats.
Old 03-19-2003, 11:45 AM
ROUGHSTUFF

Well, all I can say is this has been interesting!

Joey Skrocki aka Audacity did get in touch with me today and asked if he could ride on Fast Forward during the Smoke on the Water Poker Run. I wasn't sure if I was going to participate or not!
But, I guess I am now and, HELL YES Joey can ride with me.

I will be keeping Fast Forward in in/out service at the Wharf Marina in Grand Haven MI. Actually, The Wharf Marina is also a sponsor for Smoke on the Water and located about 200 yards from the Municipal marina where all the poker run boats stay.

Old 03-19-2003, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I spoke with Brain today...Looks like we are a go for the poker run...this is one poker run i didn't want to miss out on covering due to a race!!last year it was on a race day...bummer!...man, this weekend i'm miss'n out on the sarasota poker run,,,,was really looking forward to run'n the new 100+++ donzi missle!...from the sounds of it, SMOKE ON THE WATER will have some SERIOUS HARWARE there!!!!...i ran the first one they put on in a 388 sling....i have to tell ya this poker run kicks ass!

we have many details to work out prior to the run!....but we will have my race crew there for support....as well as my media crew! hummmm i smell fun!....i think a few other boys from EXTREME BOATS are coming for this one!!!