Notices

CASHMONEY banned again

Old 03-20-2003, 02:00 PM
Mr. Demeanor

I used to be Intolerant1. I'm not Cashmoney. Just for the record, I posted some stuff when we all were debating changes that had occurred here and my posts and screen name were poofed. I stepped on someones toes plain and simple and was reprimanded. Don't want to rehash that, just want to be clear about my identity.

I also know for a fact that OSO has known that Cashmoney and Supercrash are one in the same for a long time.

Just in case there is ANY question, members such as Quite Storm (selling the place in South Haven Roger?), Candyman(who took me on the most expensive boat ride of my life ) and some others I'm sure could vouch for me.

Mr. Ferry, I dont know how you could make any assumptions about Mr. Demeanors tendencies when I have all of 9 posts. I trust you've read them all. You stand corrected.

Last edited by Mr. Demeanor; 03-20-2003 at 02:06 PM.

Old 03-20-2003, 03:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chris

I was wondering where you went. Sure, I'll vouch for you.

About the condo.... I told all the unit owners that we were selling. My neighbor asked how much I was asking for it. When I told him he pulled out his check book and gave me a deposit on it. All of a sudden I felt my price was too low. Sorry you didn't get a shot at it.

Roger
Old 03-20-2003, 03:51 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
SHAME!!!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2003, 05:07 PM
packinair

in Mr. Ferry's defence I thought the same thing and he just beat me to it

Old 03-20-2003, 09:49 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally posted by cigarette1
Looks to me like enough outspoken republicans lobbied to have the outspoken democrat removed

Who said he was a democrat, I thought he was a liberal
Old 03-20-2003, 11:03 PM
Allan4

Originally posted by cigarette1
Looks to me like enough outspoken republicans lobbied to have the outspoken democrat removed
I doubt anyone wasted their time lobbying, this guy pretty much came into this knowing he was gonna get ousted. Infact, that was probably his mission. Ask him how much HP a GenV 454Mag has.........nothing but silence, he never answered any boating questions. He is not a boater, just a guy tryin to raise hell. He was annoying, but it makes little difference to me wheter he is here or not. I'll just pay attention and enjoy the other 8500 members and the umcomprable information they offer at this site.

who cares....he is probably lurking anyway......

Old 03-21-2003, 08:46 PM
Registered

Hey Chris,
Long time no talk to. How are you guys doing? Find any new toys to buy yet?

Chris aka Intolerant1 aka Mr. Demeanor is not "super crash". He is a gear head who loves boating. I don't know too many guys that go on Lake Michigan to play a couple of weeks before a major back surgery. The majority of his posts have been boating issues. I don't think SC would know the GPS speed of his Motorcycle much less own one. If I remember correctly it was over 190mph. Chris is the kind of guy who would sit down with Dean for a Manatee Burger!

QS,
Are you ready to splash yet????

Dan
Old 03-21-2003, 09:50 PM
Mr. Demeanor

I got enough problems w/o being confused for the most hated board member in board history Apparently I'm second and for once, thats better.

PS, like the new name? Boat is named Miss Demeanor...get it yuk yuk yuk!

Old 03-22-2003, 12:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Allan 4
Well said. Too many good people on here to worry about one A-hole.

Chris
Second isn't always bad. The last guy I raced was winning but was thrown out of his boat at 75 mph. I lost that race but still felt like the winner.

Dan
No, I'm not ready yet. I'm going to get it early next month and I have a ton of stuff to accomplish before then. When is the Fountain run? I think I see enough Sonics on Lake Michigan to organize a Sonic run. I believe we could represent all four states.

Roger
Old 03-22-2003, 07:02 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Intolerant 1.....Good to see you back. I must have missed what you said to get ousted !! Play nice now !!!

There is a couple here in Cin....Houseboat named Felony V &
Ski boat named Miss-Demeaner

The wife whent to jail for Embezzeling {spl} Big bucks from her
boss {A friend of theirs}....Ironic Huh?