Notices

Apology To Emotiondriver

Old 03-22-2003, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you cant sue someone or whip there ass, what process exactly would the members here like someone to use??? sometimes things dont get better till they have gotten there worst.

Rob
Old 03-22-2003, 05:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I'm sticking with Ryan, I've done bussiness with him and he did me a favor, He's a stand up guy, Thanks Ryan, I've got more to say, but Ryan said he would leave it at that so will I
Old 03-22-2003, 07:34 PM
THRILLER

Ryan , there was no reason to bring up this issue ! You told me last time that you would drop it. I find what you did (posting my name) completely unprofessional, your not sorry for your post ,you do not like Doug or his opinion's so you decided to punk him on a public forum , thats fine, but if you think you can get away with doing me like that you are sadly mistaken! As for the rest of you who think I am wrong , how would you handle this if it was you being slammed and labeled BAD PAY ??? I would rather confront him, thats the way grown ups handle things at least around here ,maybe where you live they do it differently, a little gentler maybe ? or maybe I am mistakenly posting on the OFFSHORE SAILBOATERS forum !Where's everybody's balls ? Somebody does you wrong you let them know ! Take note of this thread as someday it could be you . Ryan you and I will talk and this will be put to rest. Now, about posting I am happy just reading and looking at the censored pics of your girlfriend's and wives ,I think this is great, but like my father taught me" If your are going to run your mouth you better be prepared to to get punched in it" I am right and I am ready. Don't take it literally though, I have been accused of using bad judgment, I'm sorry
but I'm going to post whats on my mind.
Thank You

Old 03-22-2003, 09:08 PM
Registered

I RATTLED Cryan's cage and now he has dealt with him.

I wish I had 1 boat accident and could be like Cryan Beckley, and after crash knew everything about boats.

But for some reseason GOD gave me COMMON SENSE.

LOL
Old 03-22-2003, 09:21 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn, OSO WWF Super Slam, Cage Match!!!
Old 03-22-2003, 10:34 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking

Good Pic Fred!
Old 03-23-2003, 02:09 AM
Jeff

this board has too many geeks, geeks. kmaamii/care

Old 03-23-2003, 06:04 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by THRILLER
[BI think this is great, but like my father taught me" If your are going to run your mouth you better be prepared to to get punched in it" [/B]

Very good words to live by. But anyone who threatens to sue over something like this. Probable opens himself up to the same treatment.
Old 03-23-2003, 06:44 AM
Registered

Get off your soap boxes--if talking about a little a$$ whooping gets you guys offended--TURN ON THE T.V.--or would you be offended by whats going on?
Old 03-23-2003, 08:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Wheres that cancelled check?

Quick Reply: Apology To Emotiondriver

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.