Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Finally got my first issue of Extreme Boats!! >

Finally got my first issue of Extreme Boats!!

Notices

Finally got my first issue of Extreme Boats!!

Old 03-22-2003, 11:27 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally got my first issue of Extreme Boats!!

Pretty cool magazine. Features on props (written by our own Joe "Audacity" Skrocki.....nice picture Joe!!!), the new 50' Nor-Tech cat with quad 1350 hp motors (168 mph!!), and the Jet Set Skater, among other articles.

Looking forward to my next issue.
Old 03-22-2003, 11:41 AM
Registered

thanks bro! we leave for testing this coming week...today we are hard at work here in michigan...today we are designing and building in boat camera mounts and also chopper mounts...gota love ford development!!! 4 guys at 20 man hours each should do the trick....and then we have our florida crew...they did work hard this week on getting the trailer systems sorted out....gauges moved...data systems installed...photo shoot for the dupont registry completed...then our security guy flew in to give a hand....seems the have taken a field trip to key west....that's ok becuse monday they got a big old list to start on!!!

i will be covering the smoke on the water poker run this year...i'm REALLY happy it did not fall on a race weekend!....i'll be riding on the AT Fast Forward some of the way! should be fun as all hell.....make sure to come by mike!!!
Attached Thumbnails Finally got my first issue of Extreme Boats!!-trialer-2-030.jpg  
Old 03-22-2003, 12:57 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,783 Likes on 884 Posts

Got mine today too. Just skimmed through it. Looks to be a good high perf magazine.
Thanks Extreme.
Old 03-22-2003, 01:11 PM
Registered

Got mine a few days ago and looks like I have new magazine to subscribe to. I still get one more month though, right?

Love the big air shots !!!!!
Old 03-22-2003, 07:18 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

one more month? I still havn't got my first one!
Old 03-23-2003, 08:11 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Still waiting.
Old 03-23-2003, 08:13 AM
Registered

what do you want to know???
Old 03-23-2003, 08:17 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

I just got mine in yesterday. I haven't had a chance to sit and peruse the pages, but my son had some great adjectives to describe it as he took it off to his room...

Be patient guys...
Old 03-23-2003, 08:48 AM
Registered

well,,,like i said what do ya wana know??...most of the mag is about stern drives...as most boats are....we have a specific OB tech section to show we have not excluded them as hi-performance boats.

i answer A TON of tech questions daily via email at EBM every day...try to answer a few here in OSO as well...

i feel that very specific questions that are addressed in a mag is wasted...hell, most of them can be answered with a quick phone call...you need to check X, Y and Z...then let me know.

i would like to address things so reader gains knowledge so he can answer his own questions...that's why i really stayed away from a 'specific' application when i wrote to propeller illusions...there is a lot of BS out there!...it's my job to sort it out for ya...

please feel 100% totally free to contact me with any ideas... 734 635 1697
Old 03-23-2003, 09:01 AM
Registered

How bout 2nd class delivery so we know the magazine will come on time. Not 2-3weeks late. Sending it 3rd class (Ground-non-priority)just dosne't cut it. But the content was great and your concept of the tech section is right on Joey....

Bad-Habit

Quick Reply: Finally got my first issue of Extreme Boats!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.