Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Who Was The Fastest At The Sarasota Pokerrun??? >

Who Was The Fastest At The Sarasota Pokerrun???

Notices

Who Was The Fastest At The Sarasota Pokerrun???

Old 03-29-2003, 05:45 PM
robsunlimited

HATE TO RUB SALT IN AN OPEN WOUND, THE 42' OUTERELIMITS "FIRE & ICE" GOT TO THE FIRST STOP SECOND!!!!!

HE ALSO LEFT NEXT TO LAST AT THE START WITH BOB.

BUT I HERE IT WAS FUN BLASTING THRU THE ENTIRE PACK (especially the kittens)

MAY AS WELL ADD MORE SALT AND SOME ALCOHOL.........
BOB AND FRANK GOT TO THE FIRST STOP MUCH BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE.

BUT HEY WE ALL HAD FUN!!!!!!

Old 03-29-2003, 09:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It would seem to me that in any "race" you need to finish.Where was Rock-it and Fire and Ice at the finish?If i recall corectly three or four other boats also finished before Rock-it.Russell had the fastest v-bottom that day but he didnt have anywhere near the fastest boat.
Old 03-29-2003, 09:20 PM
Jeff

Bob can speak for himself, like a gentleman. He knows who I am. Who are you, if I may ask? Jeff Dean/local

Old 03-29-2003, 09:47 PM
robsunlimited

LET ME APOLOGIZE IF I WAS INCORRECTLY INTERPRETED.

1 BOB MAY NOT OF HAD THE FASTEST BOATTHERE,BUT HE GOT TO THE FIRST STOP FIRST (the only stop that matters isn't that why so-many people jumped the gun) WITH FIRE & ICE NOT THAT FAR BEHIND HIM.

2 AND HE MAY NOT OF HAD THE FASTEST BOAT BUT HE WENT THE FASTEST.(if i remember right it was too rough for anyone else to go that fast)

3 AS ADAM12 STATED THE FIRST STOP IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

> I AGREE BOB CAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF
I WAS JUST STATING SOME FACTS.

> AND LETS NOT ALL GET OUR PANTIES IN A BUNCHHHH.

>

Last edited by robsunlimited; 03-29-2003 at 10:00 PM.

Old 03-30-2003, 08:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

robsunlimited-You could not have been there because you are so far from the truth that you are making yourself look stupid.I know that you didn't hear this version from Bob Russell and i agree wit JEFF, let Bob speak for himself.
Old 03-30-2003, 09:14 PM
robsunlimited

skater-40 don't get all upset i was there and BOB RUSSELL'L 42' OUTERLIMITS "ROCKIT-IT " GOT TO THE FIRST STOP FIRST AND FRANK BARBARINO'S 42' OUTERLIMITS "FIRE& ICE" GOT THERE SECOND.

NOT SURE HOW YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME LOOK STUPID BECAUSE IT IS THE TRUTH NO MATTER WHO'S MOUTH IT COMES FROM!!!!

Old 03-30-2003, 09:20 PM
robsunlimited

WAS ANYONE ELSE THERE THAT CAN HELP STATE THE TRUTH????

AND DON'T FORGET THAT NOT ONLY DID THE OUTERLIMITS GET THERE FIRST AND SECOND THEY LEFT THE START VERY CLOSE TO LAST!!!!!!!!!!

NOT LOOKING TO CAUSE A COMMOTION BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Old 03-31-2003, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default The real deal.

For those of you interested in a unadultrated version of the event.

1. First to the shoal....Strip poker. First through the shoal ITS. Strip poker was confused with the channel However, Strip picked up the card first. ITS steering hose forced repair at that point. OL went through the shoal 3rd. Fastest boat in the Roughstuff was the 46 Skater Freedom easly running over 110 mph with no problems. in very sloppy conditions. Freedom lost his tunnel tab approaching the shoal.

2. last boats to leave were the Spectre's and the ITS Skater. Iknow cause I was aginst the wall and had to wait for everyone to leave . including OL's ,Freedom,ect.

"LET ME APOLOGIZE IF I WAS INCORRECTLY INTERPRETED.

1 BOB MAY NOT OF HAD THE FASTEST BOATTHERE,BUT HE GOT TO THE FIRST STOP FIRST "

Bobs boat was fast but not the fastest!

4. ITS had a full boat wit two prospective buyer and Author writing a book on offshore boats.

5. Lube Jobs crew was very hot! boat was fast too.

6. Truth of the matter was. no one was really racing. Everyone just wanted the pounding on the equipment to end.

7. The only boat that "walked" the ITS boat was Freedom . no replacement for size and weight in rough water. period

Rob's unlimited ...not sure what poker run you were on.

Jerry, at trenton marine mentioned an OL run at a kilo record. don't know where it was.

Maximus
Old 03-31-2003, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default The OL's

were flat out gorgous. and as expected were crowd favorites.

Maximus
Old 03-31-2003, 01:02 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Thumbs up ....some of my favs..........

Attached Thumbnails Who Was The Fastest At The Sarasota Pokerrun???-pra-lunch-stop-spectras-skaters-punta-gorda-march-22-2003.jpg  

Last edited by kitten; 03-31-2003 at 01:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Who Was The Fastest At The Sarasota Pokerrun???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.