Old 03-29-2003, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Kaama,

Semper fi!!
Old 03-29-2003, 03:01 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read in the paper today that the threats of boycotting French products has them nervous. They are trying to backstroke now. That is always a good way to get someone's attention........right in the wallet. I wonder how many bottles of fine French wine gets exported to Iraq?
Old 03-29-2003, 04:27 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Allan4
Even the word Peugoet pisses me off.....
Why cant they just spell it how they want it said? Poo Joe!
Old 03-29-2003, 04:34 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Going to Goodyear I guess for the car when the winter tires get off
Old 03-29-2003, 08:18 PM
Registered

I just want to make something clear here.......I have nothing against French, Iraqi, German (etc...) people who reside here in the U.S. that ARE Americans. I do have a problem with supporting anything that comes from these countries..especially France, and I hope this post gets around to every American so we can show the French that we mean business.

I also think that everyone has a right to their own opinion, like I have mine. I am not directing this to anyone on this board in particular, because I think most of us here on OSO are on the same page and support our military. I do however have a problem with the people who are still having these anti-war protests. I didn't want to see our troops go to war either, I already lost one friend and will probably lose others. Now that our country is at war, we need to SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND PRESIDENT. Every single soldier (man and woman) is over there fighting for OUR COUNTRY'S safety and the safety of the world for now and the future. We could debate forever about why we are in Iraq, but the men and women in our military go where they are told, they don't have a choice, if you think I am joking, you are absolutely clueless of how our military works. Our troops cannot just simply say "I don't want to go" and that's it. That person would be subject to the UCMJ and be punished severely.
So, lets remember people, next time you get in that $40K cruiser or that $300K Cigarette, drive your Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Corvette,and have freedom to own your own business's and make alot of money....that is because people who VOLUNTEER 4+ years of THEIR life in our military so YOU can enjoy all the benefits of being an AMERICAN.

NUFF SAID

Last edited by Semper Fi; 03-29-2003 at 08:25 PM.
Old 03-29-2003, 08:27 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

I just want to make something clear here.......I have nothing against French, Iraqi, German (etc...) people who reside here in the U.S. that ARE Americans. I do have a problem with supporting anything that comes from these countries..especially France, and I hope this post gets around to every American so we can show the French that we mean business.I also think that everyone has a right to their own opinion, like I have mine. I am not directing this to anyone on this board in particular
You sir, have alot of class........I salute you.......and thank you for your service to our country..........Rich

Last edited by Spitfire1; 03-29-2003 at 08:45 PM.
Old 03-29-2003, 08:44 PM
Registered

Well said.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:01 AM
Registered

Talking

ttt
Old 03-30-2003, 10:43 AM
Luxy60

Never bought French products, don't plan to start now.

The most narcissistic, self absorbed nation in existance.

Our armed forces are comprised of many, many different ethic backgrounds. Very few of us are native born. The common element binding us is we are all Americans who love and care about this country. If you are a true patriot you have to support our men and women in uniform whether or not you agree with the government policy/ action in question. Just my opinion....SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

Last edited by Luxy60; 03-30-2003 at 10:50 AM.

Old 03-31-2003, 01:05 AM
Registered

ttt

Go To HELL, France

Quick Reply: Boycott France Products

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.