Notices

loto easter weekend

Old 04-05-2003, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Default loto easter weekend

Loto easter weekend boat show at Tan Tara Any one going its unusal for me but i havent been to the lake much this winter at all. i had alot of home projects going on. i know i have to put a sea water pump kit on one of the motors, but other than that i should be good to go.
later
Old 04-05-2003, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is our guys golf weekend down there. I am going down Thurs. and everyone usually leaves Sat. I may go to the boat show Sat. or Sun. depending on what is going on.
Old 04-06-2003, 09:05 PM
Big E

Hey Later, remember we were talking earlier about Bergers Marina, a month or so ago. I took off work Friday 4-4-03. I planned on getting up and driving my boat up to Bergers to get the drive serviced and oil changed. The wife and I drove up to Bergers from the 21 mile marker, when we got there Mike pulled our boat out of the water and pulled it into his shop. It was 11:00 am. Mike got the drive pulled off and showed me that my engine coupler was almost stripped. I told him that I could bring the boat back on Sunday before I go back to St. Louis and he said ok. Then he hesitated and said the "hell with it, I got the drive off, why don't I just pull the motor now and replace it." I said OK with me.
We were back in the water at 1:00pm with a new engine coupler, new impeller, new oil for both drive and engine. They are amazing. He did all of this in under 2 hours!!

Very windy on Friday, at your end of the lake the water was pretty rough, white caps, 3' waves from the wind. Once we got past the Horney Toad and turned the bend heading towards the Community Bridge it smoothed out due to the wind direction.

Anyway, not sure about Easter Weekend. I don't understand why they have that boat show on Easter Weekend. I'm sure I'll will be doing the family thing in St. Louis that weekend.

Old 04-06-2003, 10:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah...... I will actually be in St. Louis Easter Weekend.How is that boat show?

What about Harbor Hop? Isn't that like the last weekend in April?
My boat WILL be back together by then. That's gonna be my big season opener
Anyone else going to be down for te Harbor Hop?
Old 04-07-2003, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We'll be there Friday with some extended family. Be back in St. Louis Sat for a ball game.
Old 04-09-2003, 02:14 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll be there helping a friend and test-driving boats for him. PM me for more details. I'm leaving Thursday.