Notices

OT/Nextel Phone Bill

Old 04-02-2003, 08:45 PM
Just Say N2O

Unhappy OT/Nextel Phone Bill

Short and sweet. Not a discussion about service, coverage, etc.

But I have to put this out there, and I mean it sincerely. Can someone tell me how the heck you are supposed to read the bill they send???? I don't mean the actual information. How are you supposed to read this thing?

I worked in the printing industry for 23 years, and I can find nothing even remotely understandable. I hope there is some simple explanation I am missing.

I have reached a sad stage in life where I could build a boat from the ground up, and can't understand how to read my phone bill.

Old 04-02-2003, 08:48 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Nextel...
They suck.

We called 'em NoTel; no telling if it was going to work or not. I am so glad I am through with them.
Old 04-02-2003, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i wonder the same thing.....there is no ryhme or reason to how the pages are suposed to flow ??? They fold it in half like a book, but nothing even comes close to being normal
Old 04-05-2003, 06:36 PM
Auto Sales & Leasing
Platinum Member

hi-perf-2000

You said it. Are those pages f**kin ridiculous or what? I get so pissed off trying to read them.
Old 04-05-2003, 09:37 PM
Allan4

I had to sue them a few months ago to get their attention. They finally settled out of court. I got hosed because they over billed me by about $400 and I did not catch it for a few months. They pretty much said it was my fault for not finding the error earlier!!! HOw absurd is that? I said.....the hell with this, I'll let the courts decide. Point is, if the billing made any sense I would have caught it earlier. Be sure to check those guys, they would have screwed me.

See ya

Old 04-05-2003, 10:16 PM
pimpthis.com
Charter Member

I have Nextlel too, the service is questional. I just wen to a buddys house tonight. We got talking about it, turns out he got so fed up he cancelled all his companys contracts. About 40 phones. So he pulls out a 2 month old I95CL and just gives it to me. I was stoked because I have Nextel too and only had a I90.
Old 04-06-2003, 07:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I called Verizon last year and asked the telephone sales woman to explain my bill to me. Well let me say that when I hung up I was more confused on what services I was paying for She seemed as if she didn't know some of the answers.