Notices

Trailor

Old 01-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trailor

Hi Can Anone Tell Me Where In South Florida I Can Get A Trailor For A 39' Cigarette. Aluminum Trailor At A Reasonable Price. Thanks.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Trailor

There are many builders for standard aluminum trailers. In the arena of price for "standard or budget" aluminum trailers, I've always found Fastload trailers to give me the best price. I live up North and they deliver for an exta 100 bucks. I've typically ordered them with these extras, torsion axles, stainless U bolt package, disc brakes, spare tire, extra bunks. They'll do whatever you want and I've found them to be very competitive with prices. I've typically ordered the next size above my boat length to eliminate the boat hanging off the back, I like the look of having the trailer under every inch of my boat. i.e. For my 26' boat, I had the 26-28 model, fit perfectly. For bunks, you can get 4 bunks under the stern and add bunks in the front along with the aluminum tube guide. They had also used a straight down jack rather than those bolt on side jobs which are a little shaky. Whatever trailer brand you go with, I would recommend you go over every bolt on the trailer and brakes to assure everything was put together properly before you take it down the road loaded. Each disk brake caliper will have two hex bolts, assure they are tight. I've seen these loosen up and work themselves loose because they weren't tightened to spec from the factory. If your going to do a lot of towing, you might want to look at a better quality trailer, nothing like a Myco, but your going to pay big for it. We tow every to every outing over hilly terrain and I've been happy with the fastload. Good luck! http://www.fastloadtrailers.com
Old 01-13-2005, 07:21 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts
Default Re: Trailor

I'm in VA and have bought several trailers from Fastload. Ask to speak with Rusty if you need to discuss any special needs. I also upgrade everything as East Coast B does. Bought the last one 6 weeks ago. Mis-communication in the order, but they are shipping me a corrected piece. For price/quality, I'm very happy with dealing with them. Tell them Russ Carter passed their name along!!! I'm going to need more items from them soon.