Notices

Catmando where are you

Old 04-16-2003, 07:57 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It has always been my opinion that Cat was just a tool of the the Republican Party and the Christian Right. Since Bush's approval numbers are over 70% and the war is basically over,they have decided to end their propaganda campaign and let us get back to living our lives. When another political or religious crisis pops up, "Cat" will be back

Seriously, I kind of miss him too, his posts usually prompted me to find more info on some interesting subjects, usually to refute something he posted. I guess if the Board Gods let him back on and he is still of a mind to participate we will hear from him again.
Old 04-16-2003, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cat asked another OSO member to ask me for my email address witch I gave with the only rule, no virus that will screw up my computer.

I have only taken two stabs at Cat one when he asked for it and another after he took a one at me, the first one he PMed me and said I wasn't very f-ing funny. I thought "Vote Hillery in 04" as the name of his boat was funny but anyway we worked it out. Now the second one was a bit harsher about how I vision Cat is and was, I thought for sure he was going to come down on me but not a word from anybody. So either nobody read it or it was so stupid nobody thought it was funny.

I have no problem with Cat, I think he's wrong about most thing'she said, but boat's. He seems to know his fare share.

As far as in the chat rooms, I don't go there because I type too slow and don't want to look like Puder, sorry Puder. I think he may have been nicer in the chat rooms because he didn't have as much time to think about what to say to get a rise out of people.

I miss Cat it was like reading the comics when he posted about politics. I think most liked having him here even if it was just to ***** at, he was no where near as bad and nasty as Supercash, and at least Cat will talk about boats. I don't know why he wanted my email, he hasn't sent me one. I would think he would be flattered that someone noticed he wasn't posting, I bet if I quit nobody would say anything. I havn't been here long and don't say to much that makes people mad. My only advise to Cat would be if someone post about a boat don't be the first one back with a political spin on it.

Cat we know you are still reading this if you want to email me feel free, if you are mad at me about this thread, Lighten up it seems most are on your side.
Old 04-16-2003, 09:50 PM
Registered

Looks to me like it's time for a poll to see just how everyone feels about this.
Old 04-19-2003, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Poll! did some one say poll?

I am ready for a Poll I got a fresh Bag of Pop Corn Rag's
Old 04-19-2003, 10:22 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Cat is a fixure on OSO and should be allowed back , in the early days he wasnt such a tyrant infact he had some damn intellegent input for a guy with no boat . His views arent the same as mine but i consider him a friend Mitch
Old 04-20-2003, 12:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ROFLMAO A poll for a God-Less Communist maybe when
Attached Thumbnails Catmando where are you-flying%2520pigs.jpg  
Old 04-20-2003, 08:25 PM
Registered

Originally posted by OffshoreOnly
A short comment.

There is a feature called "Report to a Moderator" located in the lower right hand corner of every post. With the board as large as it is we rely on the you all "the members" to keep extra eyes on the board for us. When you click on that button we receive an e-mail. When enough e-mails are received about one member a warning is given. After a second warning and more e-mails continue, action must be taken. We do also take in to consideration who we get the reports from and if there might be a personal vendetta. As far as the other issue mentioned it was also a factor in our decision.

It is now April 15 and this is the first time we have had a chance to read this thread. It was started on the 9th. That should give you an idea of how busy we get at this time of the year.

For those of you that "Report to a Moderator" on a regular basis we thank you for your help.
Cat has a different viewpoint than many here and took way more abuse than anyone for expressing it. Even with the abuse, much of this thread shows that many welcomed (or tolerated, or at least enjoyed arguing against) his opposing views and considered him a friend. But to find out that one of the main factors to him getting booted was people who cried to the board gods because of what he had to say is ridiculous. To those who couldn't handle what he had to say, grow up for god's sake, suck it up.
Old 04-21-2003, 08:43 AM
Registered

Life is too shot to bit ch about the little things.