Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   They took my Excursion! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/47475-they-took-my-excursion.html)

florida gator 04-11-2003 02:05 PM

Originally posted by outer37
trouty wins the prize,a few threads ago he posted his lease was coming up. notice he's not posting and letting you all go on and speculate.
What an *******. You know he reads this over and over. He just loves the attention.

Wannabe, great list.

outer42 04-11-2003 02:34 PM

MUST BE THE SHORT MAN COMPLEX,NEEDS ATTENTION RIGHT ON GATOR

MitchStellin 04-11-2003 02:48 PM

I know why....this is a new service for drunk drivers. You can stay behind the wheel and pretend to drive with no chance of getting a drunk driving ticket unless you put it in reverse and back off.....at 50mph:eek: better be on the gas when it hits the ground:D Now we don't want to pick on Nort...he has a good sense of humor but if he gets pinned he will come out fighting. We don't want to start a Traviss situation by labeling someone as something or other. Please be kind and remember he drives or will be driving again the BIGGEST, BADDEST SUV IN THE WORLD AND NO ONE CAN DENY IT....PERIOD. I know, I drive the same truck. A suburban is just a glorified minivan/grocery getter. I know, I had an 01 and I gave it to charity. It could hardly get out of its own way.:D

ChrisK 04-11-2003 02:50 PM

It is the biggest baddest SUV for the shortest people to drive. It maked them feel bigger!

thisistank 04-11-2003 05:59 PM

I have gotten the inside word that Nort (unfortunately..Should've bought a Duramax!) has obtained a new Excursion. Now maybe this time he'll lock that F*cker up on some 44's baby!!:D :D

kcgbjc 04-11-2003 06:02 PM

How will he get in if it's on 44's? I'll be there to help if you give me the 31', Nort. :frog:

By the way Tank, I'll be lifting my Burb in a month or two, need to talk. And I think I have the extra condo for Memorial Day, I will know next week.

Steet 04-11-2003 06:08 PM

Originally posted by MitchStellin
I know why....this is a new service for drunk drivers. You can stay behind the wheel and pretend to drive with no chance of getting a drunk driving ticket unless you put it in reverse and back off.....at 50mph:eek: better be on the gas when it hits the ground:D Now we don't want to pick on Nort...he has a good sense of humor but if he gets pinned he will come out fighting. We don't want to start a Traviss situation by labeling someone as something or other. Please be kind and remember he drives or will be driving again the BIGGEST, BADDEST SUV IN THE WORLD AND NO ONE CAN DENY IT....PERIOD. I know, I drive the same truck. A suburban is just a glorified minivan/grocery getter. I know, I had an 01 and I gave it to charity. It could hardly get out of its own way.:D
MitchStellin, and you want us to believe that the excursion can even come close to running with the burb. What have you been drinking? Ain't going to happen, not today not next week. Never, ever.

kcgbjc 04-11-2003 06:10 PM

You can believe in the Excursion all you want. The pudding (proof is in the) is that they are discontinuing it. Meanwhile the Suburban has been in production for decades. Forgive me for not knowing the year of inception.

jafo 04-11-2003 06:24 PM

Originally posted by Steet
MitchStellin, and you want us to believe that the excursion can even come close to running with the burb. What have you been drinking? Ain't going to happen, not today not next week. Never, ever.
PSD 'X'- Real truck with real truck axles and real truck suspension.
At least it has a frame that can accomodate a diesel; GM can't get their beloved aluminum diesel and trans into their little grocery-getter frame- (Frames are built locally to me, Tahoe, H2, and Burbs are built just up the road in Janesville, WI- going to take a new frame design to accomodate that Isuzu diesel).
Amazing to me how many GM/Suburban loyalists there are that bash the Excursion- most have never driven or towed with one.
Mitch got it right, just like I did - get rid of the little GM wannabe truck and get a real one- no drinking necessary.......;) :D

Steet 04-11-2003 06:36 PM

I guess all the owners of the Excursions have to like them. I have a very good friend who owns one and can't trade or give it away. I went with him to the local GM dealer where I am trying to buy a 3500 duramax and he decided after riding with me that this was the ticket. He talked with a salesperson and they actually laughed at him when he mentioned trading it in. They said they had one and could not sale it. With gas at 1.75 per gallon and it getting an honest 6.5 mpg on the open road back and forth to work (70 mile round trip) he can not afford to drive it. One thing I can say, it will tow the load, but he rarely tows. He will be driving a chevy as soon as he can find a person to accept his heartache.