Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thanks to Wardy & Little Dave !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/47987-thanks-wardy-little-dave.html)

Gordo 04-17-2003 12:35 PM

Thanks to Wardy & Little Dave !!!

I finally got back home and got caught up on things. It's been a long week.
I wanted to say a special THANKS to Dave "Wardy" Warden and his son, "Little Dave" for everything they did for us last week and last weekend in Daytona. I understand that Wardy did quite a bit of parts running last Thursday, and was there working right along with us Thursday night till almost midnight, in the rain no less, so that we could get things back on the road again.
Saturday morning we were getting race day logistics worked out when up pulls Wardy and Little Dave. These guys could have been sitting on a hotel balcony watching the race and enjoying the morning, but instead offered to help us out by becoming our tow vehicle driver, support crew, logistics team, post race crew, I could go on, but you get the idea.
I can't begin to tell you guys how much you helped our team out this last week and weekend. My appreciation and thanks to both of you. I hope we see you both in Marathon.
And Wardy, I'm not sure how old Little Dave is, but I gotta tell you, I was impressed. He's quite a sharp young man. You should be really proud.
Thanks again !!!!

CigDaze 04-17-2003 12:39 PM

No doubt, Gordo!
Dave, it was great to meet you and your son this weekend. We had a good time. :cool:

Wardey 04-17-2003 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No probs, Gordo. Anytime. I too am proud of Dave III he's quite the little man at 14 and a real buddy of mine. I will be in Marathon with the Extreme deal working. Prob have a tent set up at the dry pits with Steve.

Daze - Hope to see you in Marathon if not before. Maybe have a little more time to sit down and have a beer. Dave Warden

BatGirl 04-17-2003 05:13 PM

Wardey,
I don't know how I missed you at Daytona. I will be coming up your way to do some testing with Gary, so hopefully will meet you then. If not then, I will see you in Marathon.
Gordo, NO NO NO ! The girls (Sarah and I) will be ready to play in Marathon and spank the Boyz!:eek: Looking forward to it, we shall all have fun!:D
BG XO

Wardey 04-17-2003 06:01 PM

BatGirl - Sounds great. Gotta go for a ride in the Extreme SVL, you will be impressed !!! Let me know when you come up, i'll show you the "Secret Weapon" that has not been released !!! Look out World's.....Here we come !!! :D :D :D Wardey

Wardey 04-18-2003 09:22 AM

Thanks for the kind words......Sorry, forgot that.

Gordo - Let me know if you are flying down to Tampa or straight to Marathon. Wardey

BatGirl 04-18-2003 03:11 PM

Wardey,
Secret weapon?? That p-5 Cig sure looks nice. Is that yours?
I am going out to Calif in May to see my new secret weapon!:D
I will definalty let you know when I am going up that way for testing. Maybe you should bring your "Secret Weapon" out to the lake for some testing too!;)
BG XO

Wardey 04-18-2003 04:18 PM

BatGirl - The Cig was Steve Miklos's. We raced it in 2001 and now it belongs to Adebe Mastry. The "Sercret Weapon" prob wont preview till the Worlds where we will make it's or their, debute. Wardey