Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What To Do About Catmando? >

What To Do About Catmando?

Notices
View Poll Results: Should CATMANDO be allowed to post?
Yes, He wasn't so bad.
48.42%
No way, He gives me a headache.
38.42%
I don't know I'll have to ask the wife!
13.16%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

What To Do About Catmando?

Old 11-03-2005, 10:11 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What To Do About Catmando?

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
This statement is why this country is going down the tubes. There can't be ANY exceptions to your first sentence, otherwise there is no free speech and America becomes another Russia, China, Cuba etc.

But I bring you good news, Mr. Luhrs; I have been banned from the Bilge, so you won't have to read my "liberal hogwash" in there. Schuble agrees with you; even though this is a public forum, there will be no "free speech" for liberals, only conservative hogwash will be allowed.
nothing public about this forum, if he wants to ban you for being a troll that is his right, all your posts seem ani-america, if is so bad here, in the tubes BLAH BLAH, maybe you should move to france
Old 11-03-2005, 10:42 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I cant believe I read this whole damn thing and just now see how old it is.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Registered

Unfortunately he sucked up to Steve and got a reprieve .................(probation?)
Now he is aka "license to thrill" and still spews forth his liberal puke!
I agree, he should move to France, where he can at least help the africans and arabs burn the cities that provide them with welfare checks!
Old 11-04-2005, 01:34 AM
kwb
Registered

Supercrash and Catmando - are the main reasons I quit coming to this site a long time ago.......
Old 11-04-2005, 06:56 AM
Registered

I play "nicely" it's guys like you who don't have the political facts at hand so you try to intimidate and bash that gets me riled up. Schuble doesn't stop you he just bans me.

Here ends the lesson.

To quote Col. Sherman Potter: "That's pure horse hockey"...

For the most part all you do is cut and paste from your off the wall left wing radical websites just to piss people off. It is the rarest of occasions when your dribble actually involves boating.

And as far as "here ends the lesson".....the only lesson you'll ever give is "this is how I can stick my own head up my own azz farther than anyone else"......
Old 11-04-2005, 07:02 AM
Banned

Cat, I don't think even you believe your drivel. You just post it because you know it will bring attention to you.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:06 AM
Registered

He was the kid who always got picked on in school.

And is STILL waiting to lose his virginity......
Old 11-04-2005, 07:07 AM
Steve_H

i met catman at loto a couple of years ago. seamed like a real good guy. if he bothers you that much, put him on ignore. simple enough. i guess i dont understand all the animosity towards the guy. if we all agreed on everything it sure would be boring around here.........one other thing. ive never seen him attack anyone unless attacked first.

Old 11-04-2005, 07:17 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 342 Likes on 114 Posts

I play "nicely" it's guys like you who don't have the political facts at hand so you try to intimidate and bash that gets me riled up. Schuble doesn't stop you he just bans me.

There's a clue for ya Sherlock!

I really think that this whole "I have a boat" thing is ficticious. Has anyone actually seen Cat's boat????
Old 11-04-2005, 07:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

This statement is why this country is going down the tubes. There can't be ANY exceptions to your first sentence, otherwise there is no free speech and America becomes another Russia, China, Cuba etc.

But I bring you good news, Mr. Luhrs; I have been banned from the Bilge, so you won't have to read my "liberal hogwash" in there. Schuble agrees with you; even though this is a public forum, there will be no "free speech" for liberals, only conservative hogwash will be allowed.
First, this is a private forum.
Second, a great majority of folks here agree with Mr. Luhr's...it's simply the nature of this board. We are boaters, boating isn't cheap, we have jobs, work hard, pay taxes to support your "liberal hogwash," and therefore, most of us tend to lean right.
Third, just shut the phuck up! Consider yourself lucky to have the privilage granted to you to be allowed back here. This is Steve's house, follow the rules.

Quick Reply: What To Do About Catmando?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.