Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What To Do About Catmando? >

What To Do About Catmando?

Notices
View Poll Results: Should CATMANDO be allowed to post?
Yes, He wasn't so bad.
48.42%
No way, He gives me a headache.
38.42%
I don't know I'll have to ask the wife!
13.16%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

What To Do About Catmando?

Old 04-22-2003, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's not change the subject here Packin. This is about a paying member who was run out of town by a not so silent minority. I know this much. When and if I do pay the 19.95 to join I will expect my voice to be heard on subjects like this one!
BTW I have supported this site. I've purchased from the OSO store, and I've given patronage to a couple of advertisers here as well.
Old 04-22-2003, 11:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally posted by Erie Desire
Let's not change the subject here Packin. This is about a paying member who was run out of town by a not so silent minority. I know this much. When and if I do pay the 19.95 to join I will expect my voice to be heard on subjects like this one!
BTW I have supported this site. I've purchased from the OSO store, and I've given patronage to a couple of advertisers here as well.
Why don't you save your 19.95 and start your own website with your pal Catman!!!
Old 04-22-2003, 11:36 AM
Registered

Why don't you save your 19.95 and start your own website with your pal Catman!!!
Ever watch the Ren and Stimpy show? And I quote "Say something intelligent man!"
Old 04-22-2003, 11:40 AM
Allan4

The guy is reckless, plain and simple. We all know this. I called him out on it continuously. I made sure there was a factual rebuttle to his nonsense. I just feel a duty to defend the truth when it comes to people telling blatant off-the-wall inaccuracies in a public forum. For better or worse....

Having said that, it makes little difference to me. If it comes right down to it, sure, come on back. I never felt any need to report or try to get him banned, I just figured it is part of the diversity that makes this place and our country so great. I never agreed wtih him, and at times had a hard time respecting him, but it takes a bit more than a guy on a keyboard to ruin my day. However, he was here enough to have earned a few stripes and I appreciated his loyalty.

Whether he shows up or not is not my concern or decision, and frankly, not an issue with me either. As Packin-arss said, not up to us.....for the better perhaps.

My .02, or less perhaps......

Old 04-22-2003, 11:49 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't understand what the big deal is. He pissed off the wrong people. It's as simple as that. This isn't a free speach issue. It isn't a silent majority, silent minority, member or nonmember issue. He will be back when he plays by the owners rules.

How many of you have been asked to leave a bar, school, gym, ballgame or whatever. You piss off the owners and you are gone. You play by their rules and you come back.

IMHO, to many people are trying to find an issue here when there isn't any.
Old 04-22-2003, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh bring him back ......... I don't know what happened but I never had a problem with him and I talked to him plenty in the past . Everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if it is wrong !!

Just kiddin Cat ! Just take his "cat nip " away and he'll play better with others !!
Old 04-22-2003, 01:14 PM
packinair

Originally posted by Payton
I don't understand what the big deal is. He pissed off the wrong people. It's as simple as that. This isn't a free speach issue. It isn't a silent majority, silent minority, member or nonmember issue. He will be back when he plays by the owners rules.

How many of you have been asked to leave a bar, school, gym, ballgame or whatever. You piss off the owners and you are gone. You play by their rules and you come back.

IMHO, to many people are trying to find an issue here when there isn't any.
I agree!!! just like it is a womans right to wear spiked heals, BUT she does not have the right on MY boat. Cat can say whatever he want just not on STEVE'S site.

Old 04-22-2003, 02:19 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Ya know for the life of me I can't find that pic of the BIG DEAD HORSE BEING BEATEN OVER AND OVER!

Sure would go nice right about now.........

Allan4......assbag ....what's up baby.....or should I say what's not up...ya know with your old age and such!!!!
Old 04-22-2003, 04:15 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default catmando's talents

Send him to Iraq to help in the rebuilding of a country that could use his vast knowledge about everything.
Old 04-22-2003, 07:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We want to talk about boat related topics, so if he can't do that kick him off the board.

Quick Reply: What To Do About Catmando?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.