Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What To Do About Catmando? >

What To Do About Catmando?

Notices
View Poll Results: Should CATMANDO be allowed to post?
Yes, He wasn't so bad.
48.42%
No way, He gives me a headache.
38.42%
I don't know I'll have to ask the wife!
13.16%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

What To Do About Catmando?

Old 04-23-2003, 09:29 AM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have nothing to say........just a free post!

Boy that was a lot easier than typing everything over again.......and again!
Old 04-23-2003, 10:34 AM
Registered

I think it's funny, and can handle the fact that opinions are just that, so I don't have to go running to the board mommy because that mean ol catman looked at me.
Thanks Bill... I spilled coffee on myself when I read that!
Old 04-23-2003, 12:24 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Waterfoul
[B]Those of you who like to speak bad about the man have never had a good chat with him. Come into the chat room and people are different than on the board. It's not censored, so you can say what you want without fear of reprisal, bashing, spam email, etc... Catmando was a real PERSON in the chat room, full of what I felt was good things to say about nearly everyone of you.

I have to agree with Mike on this one. I spent many evenings in the chat room with the Cat chatting about BOATS!
I knew he would always be there to chat with me. He did answer a lot of my BOATING questions. And who really cares if he did not have a boat. He does now and is going to pick his new boat up in May. When I first joined OSO I did not have a boat.....Boatlesscowgirl.....and no one had a problem with that.
I do miss him and have talked to him thru email since he was put in time out. I am not too sure if he will be back. He was, like all of us, entitled to his own opinion and beliefs. He never forced them on anyone here. No one forced any of you to read his posts, that was your choice.
He is a good hearted, kind man. I plan on staying in contact with him even if he never comes back to OSO.
I am not asking to bring him back, that is OSO's choice and his choice to come back, but I really think it is sad how people are bashing him and he is not here to defend himself.

Last edited by Outlawcowgirl; 04-23-2003 at 12:29 PM.
Old 04-23-2003, 12:34 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

He was definatly a different person in the chat room and on the phone. As far as his political views he knows I thought he was a ass and he thought the same of mine. I wish he had kept what he knew to be controversial issues off thye board and maybe if he comes back he will. I would like to see him come back and keep it to boats and soon people will start to realize that he really is not that bad of a guy. Like I said in the chat room he was always there and never talked polotics period unless some one else brought it up. He talked boats and had a lot of quality questions about boats and encouraged others along with their boats. When my father was sick he always asked how he was doing and I know when Fouls father was sick he asked us if anyone knew about him. That is a guy that cares and that is what is important even if his political views are WRONG

Jon
Old 04-23-2003, 12:41 PM
Registered

I agree with you, Cowgirl. I don't post much here because I feel a little intimidated by the largeness of it. I enjoyed chatting with Cat in the chatroom because it was a more intimate setting. I learned a lot about boats (catamarans) and engines from him and he always made me feel welcome.

Also, I've been offended by plenty of posts here on the board, but I haven't reported any. I realize my tastes are not those of everyone else's.
Old 04-23-2003, 12:51 PM
my BAJAmas

whether he comes back or not,, who cares,, he has been warned
aren't you guys doing exactly the same thing he did,,
tying up the board with a discussion that has nothing to do with boating!!!!!!!!
just a thought,,
put a bullet in it ,, and let's get on with boat talk

Old 04-23-2003, 03:55 PM
Registered

lose a couple more people like cat and I might start hangin again.
Old 04-23-2003, 03:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally posted by Troutly
Ya mean boat talk like this???? Click Here!

Something about he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones
The Ford lover gets busted
Old 04-23-2003, 05:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs down

Cat's Threads and posting was so far off the wall that it is no wonder he will not be missed;
That aside from the laughable fact he never won a single debate that I can recall.
Old 04-25-2003, 12:59 AM
atan

Thumbs up

I LOVE CATMUNDO. HE WAS ONE OF THE REASONS I AM ON THIS WESITE.

Last edited by atan; 04-25-2003 at 01:03 AM.

Quick Reply: What To Do About Catmando?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.