Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
APBA Offshore Chairman's Response to APBA "Report" >

APBA Offshore Chairman's Response to APBA "Report"

Notices

APBA Offshore Chairman's Response to APBA "Report"

Old 04-23-2003, 07:59 AM
speedchic

Gee Troutly,
You say other people don't have much to add to the post but it seems to me out of everyone you definitely havn't contributed anything. It appears to me you might have just a little bit of to much time on your hands with 7197 posts. Maybe you should consider getting out from behind the desk and smelling the ocean!!

Old 04-23-2003, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by speedchic
Gee Troutly,
You say other people don't have much to add to the post but it seems to me out of everyone you definitely havn't contributed anything. It appears to me you might have just a little bit of to much time on your hands with 7197 posts. Maybe you should consider getting out from behind the desk and smelling the ocean!!
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!
Old 04-23-2003, 08:11 AM
speedchic

How long did it take you to come up with that original line? lol Do we have a poet in the house?

Old 04-23-2003, 09:35 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Here Here !!!

Yeah, what Fred said.
Old 04-23-2003, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ok,I'll bite,who is speedchic and what makes her such an authority on things offshore and APBA?
With such a large post count and such an abundance of information put forth, you are obviously just dying to tell us all you know. If you want to be taken seriously the feel free to identify yourself.
Old 04-23-2003, 10:10 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Shane....very well said! How is everything? Augie

Last edited by A.Pensa; 04-23-2003 at 12:08 PM.
Old 04-23-2003, 10:23 AM
speedchic

When was it decided that the more post you have the smarter you are? I must have missed something. Is it possible that maybe people with the least amount of post are sitting back and reading or maybe taking it all in or possibly just observing..

As for who I am, is it that important. Lets just leave it at this. I know a lot about APBA and I know a lot about SBI.

I will leave it at that because I have a pretty good idea of how things will work themselves out.

Old 04-23-2003, 10:31 AM
Registered

Originally posted by A.Pensa
Hey Shane....very well said! ow is everything? Augie
Great Augie. How about yourself? Thanks as well.

Shane
Old 04-23-2003, 10:34 AM
Registered

Originally posted by speedchic
When was it decided that the more post you have the smarter you are? I must have missed something. Is it possible that maybe people with the least amount of post are sitting back and reading or maybe taking it all in or possibly just observing..

As for who I am, is it that important. Lets just leave it at this. I know a lot about APBA and I know a lot about SBI.

I will leave it at that because I have a pretty good idea of how things will work themselves out.
Speedchic,

Identifying yourself establishes your credibility or lack thereof. It has been our experience that often times, those who lack the integrity to reveal their true identity only post on here to stir the pot and not constructively enhance the discussion. Furthermore, these same individuals frequently have hidden agendas which they would not otherwise admit to. By knowing who you are we are then more able to understand where you are coming from.
Old 04-23-2003, 11:34 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb welcome

Michael Dodds:

Long time no see bud. Come to Lake Lanier with the Phantom and hang with us this summer. Offshore misses you dude - BH

Quick Reply: APBA Offshore Chairman's Response to APBA "Report"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.