APBA Offshore Chairman's Response to APBA "Report" >

APBA Offshore Chairman's Response to APBA "Report"

Notices

APBA Offshore Chairman's Response to APBA "Report"

Old 04-23-2003, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by speedchic
When was it decided that the more post you have the smarter you are? I must have missed something. Is it possible that maybe people with the least amount of post are sitting back and reading or maybe taking it all in or possibly just observing..

As for who I am, is it that important. Lets just leave it at this. I know a lot about APBA and I know a lot about SBI.

I will leave it at that because I have a pretty good idea of how things will work themselves out.
Well, I see that reading comprehension isn't a big one on your list of "smart" qualifications. Where did I question your intelligence? I asked for your identity because all too often as Shane said the low post numbers are there because the poster is hiding behind a new screen name solely for the purpose of raising schitt or trying to further a hidden agenda.
What I did ask was what makes you such an authority on offshore racing and the APBA. Your responce of "I know alot about APBA and I know alot about SBI" is pretty pathetic. I can say I know alot about nuclear physics and I know alot about brain surgery but that doesn't make it the truth now does it? If you truely know"alot" and aren't afraid to voice your opinion,then why are you afraid to identify yourself?
Old 04-23-2003, 12:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Shane, everything is going pretty well. The OPA/Jersey Boyz meeting is this Saturday to straighten out a few loose ends,should be nuts as always, Kurt will Dyno the engines this week and pretty much we should be ready for Fort Myers, will let you know how all turns out. Have a good one, Augie.
Old 04-23-2003, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by A.Pensa
Hey Shane, everything is going pretty well. The OPA/Jersey Boyz meeting is this Saturday to straighten out a few loose ends,should be nuts as always, Kurt will Dyno the engines this week and pretty much we should be ready for Fort Myers, will let you know how all turns out. Have a good one, Augie.
Glad to hear it Auggie. Good for you. Good luck and do keep me posted. I hope to meet yout his summer at a race or two.

Shane
Old 04-23-2003, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb Shane

..hope you'll join us for a race or two this year..!!

..See you at the 'Fest....later though.. (thanks Vin )

Marty

Old 04-23-2003, 12:59 PM
speedchic

Arn't we full of insults!! I'm a private person and really don't welcome stalkers with open arms that's why I choose not to reveal my identity. You really don't need to know anymore than that. I'm here to observe and if I wish to make a comment then I will do so. I'm sorry if you have a problem with those of us that do so.

Old 04-23-2003, 01:05 PM
speedchic

Hope to see you at the Miami race this weekend!! How are ya doing Hotfoot? Are you racing this weekend?

Old 04-23-2003, 01:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Hope to see you at the Miami race this weekend!! How are ya doing Hotfoot?
Yep, exactly what we thought, figures...

Last edited by Baja Daze; 04-23-2003 at 02:12 PM.
Old 04-23-2003, 01:12 PM
speedchic

Do I sense some hidden jealousy or maybe a little hostility!! Or maybe I am missing something, are you not going to be there?

Old 04-23-2003, 02:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Do I sense some hidden jealousy[Nope] or maybe a little hostility[Nope]!! Or maybe I am missing something[Probably, you tell me], are you not going to be there?[No way]
Old 04-23-2003, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Arn't we full of insults!!
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Just read back to your comments towards Troutly before you type next time.

You have offered no facts to support any arguement though you have claimed to have great knowledge of the subject. You have openenly critisized a member of the board over something as silly as his avatar and seem to be inferring that I am a stalker. The likelyhood that I would stalk you is purely in your imagination. I will leave you with this simple thought,I don't take anything said by anyone that has no name as fact and not too many others will either.

Sean Rodrigue aka Airpacker.

Quick Reply: APBA Offshore Chairman's Response to APBA "Report"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.