Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
LLC news release questions >

LLC news release questions

Notices

LLC news release questions

Old 04-22-2003, 06:12 PM
mmaus

Brain I did not know you set the standard for credibility for this site. I am glad to see you are keeping up with the party line. I have 18 years with APBA Offshore, how many do you have?

Originally posted by THEJOKER
That post is from Mark Maus the inspector that was fired or not rehired by APBA Offshore LLC. Another disgruntled employee. Most OSO Members have no idea what went on before the LLC took over. You could weigh in 10 lbs light and you'd get away with it , you could have a 6000 rev limiter , etc. I'd also be racing 90 mph factory 1 boats. Times have changed folks , get used to it! BH

Shows how much you know about my leaving Offshore. As with most of your post, they are false or misleading. So I ask you where is your credibility?
I asked for a few questions and Grin&Barrett asked the same and you attack him. What nerve we have to ask. Do you think people like us should be shot or go the party line?
As far as you and fever Mike saying the past team before MA SUCKED. Shows how much you two know about Offshore and what Gene Whipp did for the sport.

Mark.

Old 04-22-2003, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mmaus,

you seem to have alot more credibility than that joker character, with just one post keep up the good work...
Old 04-22-2003, 06:39 PM
Registered

blah blah blah............sometimes I wish these were RC boats racing with no drivers beotching back and forth.
Old 04-22-2003, 07:19 PM
Hotfoot

Grin I caught s#$t for speaking the truth and how some people talk s#$t. Apparenly some people think that I can't even spell, but anyway here's to the well informed

Old 04-22-2003, 07:23 PM
Hotfoot

oop's i forgot the period.......

Old 04-22-2003, 07:30 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Hotfoot
oop's i forgot the period.......

Old 04-22-2003, 07:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

mmaus, go easy on the joker look who he gets his info from he can't help if it's false or misleading...... monkey see monkey do.
Old 04-22-2003, 07:59 PM
Registered

chaser he he he he driver 53 howe right you are how soon we forget the greatest man in offshore gene whipp mmaus welcom hotfoot give them hell as for the joker or should be the joke he got his nose so far up ma as he doin't know any better bh robbie rogers nonapba member jest been around a long time
Old 04-23-2003, 02:38 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

THE DUMBEST QUESTION IS THE ONE THAT IS NOT ASKED!!!!!

Who gives a SH*T how many posts you have. Its guys like you Joker, that make people fear posting that someone with a different opinion will jump down their throat.
Old 04-23-2003, 09:43 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Mike and Me

At someone's suggestion I spoke with Mike A. today and spent exactly 81min on the phone with him. I would like to thank him for his uninterrupted attention that he gave freely. I still have quite a few questions but they may be going toward some members of the APBA BOD very soon once a little more information is looked over. I suggest anyone that has a question to call Mike and ask him yourself. As for me it just gets more and more interesting as I learn more. Again I would like too thank Mike A for taking time to talk to me and give his insights to this whole big mess. For those that stand by him I can start to understand your loyalty.

Thanks to all
Matthew Barrett

Not so confused anymore

Quick Reply: LLC news release questions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.