o.t. the DIXIE CHICKS fight back.. >

o.t. the DIXIE CHICKS fight back..

Notices

o.t. the DIXIE CHICKS fight back..

Old 04-25-2003, 07:39 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw about 30 seconds of the interview on Jimmy Kimbel last night Mannes is an idiot......some people just cant keep there mouths shut.....reminds me of a cat I once knew.
Old 04-25-2003, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Miller
What I find fascinating is that the Dixie Chicks are upset that theiur fans are using their individual right to protest, protected by the First Amendment, to protest the Dixie Chicks. So, these artists believe that they should be given some slack because they utilized their First Amendment right to protest the war. Yet, these same Dixie Chicks want to deny their fans the right to protest the group by speaking out against them and not buying their albums. That's the definition of hypocritical.
Miller, you hit the nail on the head. If it weren't for the slump in their sales you wouldn't see an apology or interview. Celebraties get to use thier "workplace" as a public forum for their views, something the general public doesn't have access to. Someday they may learn (but I doubt it) that when you open your mouth to voice an opinion there is a good chance some people won't agree with you and may react to it...it's called consequence
Old 04-25-2003, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yah, what he said !! v
Old 04-25-2003, 08:11 AM
Registered

Originally posted by GLH
Let's see we beat up on then a little they get naked.
Can we find some descent looking broad to beat on that we want to see naked. I love that female logic!!! Can't figure it out but I love it.

YAH,,, what he said toooo !!
Old 04-25-2003, 08:13 AM
Registered

hey were like what over 7,000 strong,,, can we PLEASE, pretty please piss off Anna Kournikova ??? please please...
Attached Thumbnails o.t. the DIXIE CHICKS fight back..-anna31.jpg  
Old 04-25-2003, 08:16 AM
mlitefan

GOD BLESS the fact that someone can make those idiotic statements they made and not be thrown in jail for them...even though they were cowardly made on foreign soil.

That being said, the "apology" was a weak, half hearted attempt at saving record sales. Listening to Natalie Maines speak, one is reminded of how disconnected she really is from reality. I 110% support her right to make an ass out of herself.

Funny thing is, if you listen to what she is proud of, it is disagreeing with the president. The statement she made had nothing to do with that. She needs to get her story together...

"I am embarrassed the president is from Texas". Someone explain to me how this is simply "disagreeing" with the presidents policy??????? It is about time these artist realize there are consequences for their behavior. Hitting them in the wallet is a sure fire way of waking them up. Ohhh the irony of it all.

Old 04-25-2003, 08:17 AM
mlitefan

hey were like what over 7,000 strong,,, can we PLEASE, pretty please piss off Anna Kournikova ??? please please...
amen bruddaa...

Old 04-25-2003, 08:20 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Be careful here folks....... The last thing we want to see is Martin Sheen naked.

T2x
Old 04-25-2003, 08:32 AM
Registered

ANNA ANNA ANNA ANNA ANNA ANNA ANNA !!!

Attached Thumbnails o.t. the DIXIE CHICKS fight back..-annasmudge.jpg  

Last edited by Chris232; 04-25-2003 at 08:36 AM.
Old 04-25-2003, 08:38 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Chris232

I got to see Anna K in the flesh at Lip-Ship last month . She was with her boyfriend Enrique Eglesias. They were getting ready to go out in his new Gladiator. She had her hair in two pigtails. I'm telling you this, Philly and I could barely form a sentence she was so beautiful.

Quick Reply: o.t. the DIXIE CHICKS fight back..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.