Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Be honest, how many of you have tossed a tool out of your boat in total frustration?? >

Be honest, how many of you have tossed a tool out of your boat in total frustration??

Notices
View Poll Results: Tossed a tool???
Yes, and never found it.
33.33%
Yes, and there were GRAVE consequences (this one's for you doright!)
14.81%
No, I've got more self control than that.
51.85%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Be honest, how many of you have tossed a tool out of your boat in total frustration??

Old 04-27-2003, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone....My names Marty and I am a tool/parts thrower-o-holic
Old 04-27-2003, 03:00 PM
Registered

If I get so pissed that I feel like throwing tools I stop what I'm doing, drop the boat off and throw my check book at it, it seems to work better than throwing the 9/16.
Old 04-27-2003, 06:05 PM
Registered

I must admit that most of my lost tools have been from working on my old Blazer and not the boat. I really haven't had to wrench on the boat much and the major stuff I have done by Marty at Great Lakes Marina. I just don't have the patience most days so I just save myself the trouble and bring it to some one that knows what he's doing

Sockets are the worst to keep track of. Especially when you have a 3 year old running around grabbing stuff and "hiding" it. Oh what fun that is. As soon as I replace a tool, I usually find the "hidden" one. Oh well, someday I will have 2 of everything
Old 04-27-2003, 06:06 PM
Registered

The guy in the slip next to me was helping me with something on my boat and kicked my cord less drill in the drink! does that count? (he felt so bad the next week a brand new one was on my boat gift wrap)
Old 04-27-2003, 06:30 PM
CESSNA

Thumbs up I would have FRAMED IT

Originally posted by Pure Energy
After a 99 mph reading on my GPS I pitched it into the Hudson River!
If I had seen it with you or even been you I"D HAVE FRAMED THE G.P.S.
Bet you were shocked at that fast speed ,you could have really fooled people !

Old 04-27-2003, 06:34 PM
packinair

I had the boat on the trailer and was working on it and arguing with the wife about how I am always working on that damn boat, just then I busted my knuckles, checked the wrench right threw my truck window.. she just looked at me, laughed and said well it looks like it's about to rain..

Old 04-27-2003, 07:26 PM
FFO
Registered

NO Tools !! BUT cell phone and Girlfriend.
Old 04-27-2003, 07:41 PM
Ric232

Originally posted by Waterfoul

You mean, and then like peed over the side ????

Old 04-27-2003, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

chucked a wrench working on those same dam^ sea pumps on the boat, but in my pole barn. try it with twins and a fixed back seatback!!! The wrench tore a hole in one of my prize NASCAR banners I hocked from Michigan Speedway!!!!!
Old 04-27-2003, 10:02 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Haven't thrown any tools for a long time!!! But I did fall off the side of the boat today at the marina. Landed in the friggin' rocks , pulled something in my right lower leg/knee area. Talk about painful let alone embarrasing

Quick Reply: Be honest, how many of you have tossed a tool out of your boat in total frustration??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.