Notices

Smokers Beware!

Old 04-30-2003, 05:06 PM
MIdnightRider

Default Smokers Beware!

Everyone getting dialed in for Smoke on the Water? I finally got at least one of my three dialed in. It's like a WWF match in the engine compartment doing plugs, wires, and oil. " Oh lets mount the fuel pump so you have to have a special ground socket to get on the front spark plug", " This will be funny, mount the oil filter bracket just between the two motors right by the transom so the boat owner has a ***** of a time getting to it". If a Fountain employee had walked in my driveway at about 2:30 today there might have been a homicide. I was all cut up and pissed off, but when I fired it, all had been forgotten for the moment. I think the guys in Wisconsin could probably here that boat running on the trailer. I have new props coming Friday, I am hoping to see about 93-95 mph in that old pig. I may have it ready for Saturday's test and tune. The stereo will have to be done later, I just have run out of time. Midnight

Old 04-30-2003, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I couldn't imagine workin on 3 stuffed in there.
But as you said, once fired up and thumpin its all worth it.
See ya at Smoke....