Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A Quick Hello (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48913-quick-hello.html)

LutzParty 04-30-2003 11:30 PM

A Quick Hello

I just thought I would pop in and say a quick hello.

No we havent fallen off the edge of the world as some would think. We have busy busy busy.
I have been traveling Way too much however we did manage to get a few days of vacation in when one of the companies i rep for sent us to Australia.

Im sitting at LOTO looking out at our Supra which we have moved over to our condo now that the LUTZPARTY is residing in Sunny Fla with its new owner.

We will be in the market for another boat but probably not until this winter so we have someting for next season.

We may be trying to bum a ride to Party Cove from some of you this summer. Please dont forget us.

Griff 05-01-2003 03:12 AM

Lutz, good to see you guys are doing ok. I know what you mean about being busy. My boat hasn't even been wet yet this year. just haven't had the time.
I'll be down over Memorial wknd. with a friend of mine. Bobbie is in a wedding and she won't be there. We're staying with Waterfoul, Audiofn, & Cord at a condo at the 20mm. We should have 3 boats and there is always room for you and Amy on mine.

hp500efi 05-01-2003 07:29 AM

Kevin, nice to hear from you.

Say Hi to Amy and the kids :)

dockrocker 05-01-2003 08:25 AM

Huh, how weird, I was just thinking, "wonder what happened to Lutzparty and a few of the other regulars?"

Cord 05-01-2003 11:37 AM

Amy is always welcome on my boat. :D

Outlawcowgirl 05-01-2003 12:31 PM

Hello Kevin, we were just asking about you last night in the chat room! Ron and I hope to see you and Amy at the Shoot Out this year!

Uncle Toys 05-01-2003 06:08 PM

Well looky here, boating season is breaking out and the old timers are coming back to the board :D Welcome back Kevin and Amy....ah....Amy is coming back to the board isn't she:confused:

LutzParty 05-02-2003 01:30 AM

I know we have been lacking in our posting on here. I do read and search for boats.

Cord....... am I welcome on that boat too...... ha ha ha ........

UT Old timers eh...... Ill have you know I didnt age at all this year. I was flying over the dateline on my birthday so it never happened.... which means im still 27. The new business is boooming, we are opening an office in St Louis which accounts for the added travel for me. Once its running well I wont need to go there as much and can focus more on the Kansas and Lake area.

Troutly, we will be there on the 4th for sure. and WILL hook up with you.

Griff, we will be in touch as memorial day approaches, im sure we can sneak off for an afternoon at the cove.

Ill mention to missamy that she needs to post a hello.

WRedmann 05-02-2003 08:17 AM

I know I have strayed over the winter, and dedicated my online time elsewhere. Now, you two where much more active typers than I ever will be, so where have you been. What other boards have you been visiting? It has been hunting and skiing for me, I have asked for my boats forgiveness last week and we have it all worked out!!

Katdrvr 05-08-2003 10:27 PM

Hey Kevin,

Did you guys come through the weather last Sunday OK?

Hopefully we can hook up during Mem. day.

mike