Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Marathon Super V Trash Talking Starts Now >

Marathon Super V Trash Talking Starts Now

Notices

Marathon Super V Trash Talking Starts Now

Old 05-02-2003, 10:04 PM
RacingFan4Ever

All I can say is watch out for Lee and his Team Donzi, they mean business...Once they see an opening, they go for it and never look back. All the races Lee ran last year with Steve and the NCR boat was awesome.

Connie

Old 05-03-2003, 02:49 PM
RacingFan4Ever

Hey Mike,

Wasssup. I gotta be here man, I need to support my boys and their teams...LOL. No one trashes my teams...

Connie

Old 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
Rick#29

Connie, loyal fans like you is what the sport needs, no matter which team they support!

Old 05-04-2003, 12:25 AM
RacingFan4Ever

This sport is awesome...I've loved it for 16 years now. I go to the Bay City River Roar every year with my kids... Rinker and Bud Light all the way...

Tommy Bahama, Team Donzi, Pier 57 and Typhoon...and of course El Diablo....

Old 05-04-2003, 07:42 AM
Mike J

Watchout NIGEL is out here on
the left Coast running in the
APBA race in Oceanside today
and then back for Marathon
next weekend.
Mike J.

Old 05-04-2003, 11:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rick as far as the Miccosukee Indian Gaming boat is concerned yes we can turn our boat how about you? I have a video from freeze frame that says you need some help in turn 2 in daytona and pushed us way out.

As far as team Donzi is concerned thanks for the two washdowns on the pace lap. next time it would be nice if you hold your lane!!!

See everyone in Marathon
Old 05-04-2003, 11:49 AM
Rick#29

Sorry about that Todd,I have put bigger mirrors on my boat for Marathon to see you guys behind me.That was a problem in Daytona lowered myself in the boat seat for safety an the old mirrors are in the garbage now, And I will use them!

Old 05-04-2003, 01:06 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

That would be greatly appreciated by all the other racers. personally i dont care because we wont be in them. You are not the only one testing since Daytona. Beware we are going after a win in marathon!!!!

Godd Luck!
Old 05-04-2003, 01:51 PM
Registered

I cannot wait to see the race. Best of luck to Ray starting on the outside because it will be their first race. Look for them to start on the outside for the next race as well.

Cannot wait till the Phantom.com race team gets in on this action - this is one heck of a class - we need to get a line up in Vegas. RiDoes anyone know anyone there? Anyone want to venture with a starting list and some odds? I can think of a few teams I certainly would not want to bet against.

Check out the newest story in the series entitled "The Making of a Race Team," Monday on http://www.H2OPerformance.com

Last edited by Cincinnati Race; 05-04-2003 at 01:54 PM.
Old 05-04-2003, 04:37 PM
Registered

Rick, just remember as long as the beak crosses the line first thats all that matters. Good luck in Marathon, wish I was gonna be there thats a great place to race.

Quick Reply: Marathon Super V Trash Talking Starts Now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.