Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
1000 Islands Run Staying in Gan !!! >

1000 Islands Run Staying in Gan !!!

Notices

1000 Islands Run Staying in Gan !!!

Old 04-29-2003, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1000 Islands Run Staying in Gan !!!

Hey there guys.Hows things ? I was talking to a member of our committee and he assure's me things are cleared up and that the run is still a GO for Gananoque. Thats awesome news. I am looking forward to the weekend in Aug. And seeing everyone again.Only down fall is it is the end of season.But it's such a great time. Hope to hear from you all soon and see how people react to this. I am just wondering why Power Boatings hasn't updated there site so people can make there plans and reservations. Talk to you all soon !!!
Old 04-29-2003, 08:21 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

COOL
Old 04-30-2003, 08:56 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Great news Jay. I hope to meet you this year.
Old 04-30-2003, 12:02 PM
Registered

Yeah same here Shane,There's a few guys from on here I would like to meet up with. You and I just never had the chance last year. Good to hear from you though.Hope all is well.
Old 04-30-2003, 12:52 PM
CJC
Registered

I agree - The Gananoque run is a total blast. But Jay, SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!! That is usually the absolute LAST boating event of the year. Come on already....... they just put the channel markers back in yesterday.

Jay, should we bring extra crew members to fight off other boats at the A-Bay check in or does Customs have a plan for this year?? -what a cluster f%ck that was.......

Shane - We (jb and I) were looking for you last year. Did you make it up there? Hope to see you this year - But let's try not to rush summer

CJC
Old 04-30-2003, 02:50 PM
Registered

There is no stop in Alex Bay this year. According to Power Boating they haven't taken that stop out cause of the customs problems.No more. As for bringing more crew members.More power to you.Only means a bigger party and a good time.
Old 04-30-2003, 09:32 PM
Hustler 26

Jay_98ca sterndrive spec and I will be there again. We can hardly wait. About it being near the end of season, weather sure does change up here fast. Also seeing how A-bay is out what is the new course.

Old 05-01-2003, 12:51 AM
spikedpunch

Planning to be there. We are from out of town, actually way out of town. Here are the latesest pics of the boat. Paint job is a suprise. We will see you on the water though

Old 05-01-2003, 08:56 AM
Registered

Hey there Hustler.... Not sure on the new course yet. Or what the stops will be. But if and when they do release that.I'll try to let you know.
Old 05-01-2003, 07:43 PM
Hustler 26

Jay_98ca Thanks. I will stay in touch.

Quick Reply: 1000 Islands Run Staying in Gan !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.