Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Renegade boats by BWS Marine, Does anyone know anything about the 29 CC? >

Renegade boats by BWS Marine, Does anyone know anything about the 29 CC?

Notices

Renegade boats by BWS Marine, Does anyone know anything about the 29 CC?

Old 05-06-2003, 07:51 AM
JGB
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Renegade 29 CC

Looking at their website, it looks likes the Tommy Adams Signature 27 has been made into a center console. Renegade also makes a closed deck version which is a spitting image of the Signature 27. I personally have always liked the Signature 27 as it was my uncle's first raceboat "The Crazy Greek."

I would appreciate hearing from those that may have seen these boats up close and personal or have experienced the ride.

Thanks,

James
Attached Thumbnails Renegade boats by BWS Marine, Does anyone know anything about the 29 CC?-art18.jpg  

Last edited by JGB; 06-08-2003 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-06-2003, 08:23 AM
JGB
Registered

Hi Mike, They are made in Miami.

http://www.bwsmarine.com/
Old 05-06-2003, 03:39 PM
JGB
Registered

Anyone on th e OSO evening shift know anything about these boats and builder? Thanks
Old 05-06-2003, 05:14 PM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

I would like to know more also....I always see alot of them being put in and taken out when I am at the ramp nest to Sunday's on Key Biscayne. They are really great looking boats up close. I haven't gone over one as if I was about to buy but in the water or on a trailer they look fast and sexy!
Old 05-06-2003, 10:18 PM
JGB
Registered

Yeah , I agree they have nice lines and the hull is of a solid design. I plan to go down there to check them out firsthand. When i do I 'll report back what I learn.
Old 05-07-2003, 03:05 PM
Registered

Call Carl Hansen in Key Largo Fl., I think he is involved with these folks. Supposed to be a brick ****house of a boat, rock solid. Oh yea, not too expensive also.
Robert

Carl Hansen 305-582-2737
Old 06-07-2003, 07:39 PM
JGB
Registered

I went to see the Renegade 29 today. Real nice rig! Great lines, plenty of freeboard, solid boat, no wood contruction, hand laid glass work, and they also glass the hull and deck together. I'll post some pics when I get them developed. I think anyone interested in this type of boat should look into them amd check them out for yourselves. Manny from Renegade, was great to work with and I am expecting my 29 to be completed late july.

Heres a black and white of the 2003 Renegade 29 that just came out of the factory. Sorry, My scanner is only B and W. I'll post some color photos when I get them if anyone is interested.

It was a long day today starting at 4:30 am, a lot of driving, and I'm ready to crash for the night.

Talk to you all soon!

JG
Attached Thumbnails Renegade boats by BWS Marine, Does anyone know anything about the 29 CC?-2003-renegade-29-small.jpg  
Old 06-08-2003, 07:45 AM
JGB
Registered

Hi Mike, I hope to take delivery during the week of july 23rd. My friend also purchased one, he is slated for delivery 2- 3 weeks later. I went with Twin 250 Merc EFI, 300 gal fuel cap., garmin color chartplotting GPS with Depth finder, vhf, am/fm/cd stereo, 2 stand up bolsters instead of the leaning post, Zero effort controls, fresh water and salt water washdown.

My buddy went with Twin Merc 225 EFIs, Hydraulic jack plates, leaniing post instead of bolsters, but with the same equipment as mine after that.

I agree, these sport type Center Consoles are the way to go if you want speed,styling, utility, fishing, and easy maintainance. I am very excited as I know you are also with your new rig. Congrats on your new Concept 36! I imagine all of our crews will be meeting up in the tampa bay area later this year. Very cool!

James
Old 06-08-2003, 02:33 PM
hard2catch

Smile

very, very nice boats. I can't wait for mine to be ready.

-Neil

Old 06-08-2003, 02:52 PM
JGB
Registered

Ahh... Neil finally joins OSO, Pretty excited about your new boat?

He is my buddy that i referenced earlier that purchased his own Renegade 29 at the same time I did.

Congrats again on the boat Bro! I am positive we both can't wait to be running them all over Florida!

JG

Last edited by JGB; 06-08-2003 at 02:57 PM.

Quick Reply: Renegade boats by BWS Marine, Does anyone know anything about the 29 CC?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.